The biggest Disney Mistery has been solved.

uziel5000

Mouseketeer
So, like any parent of toddlers, I have been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse religously for some time now and the age old question came popping into mind...

What exactly is Goofy??!! Well folks I have figured it out. The mistery is over.

Goofy is indeed, a bull. Yes, a bull. Allow me to explain:

All the other characters, (in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at least) are accounted for except for Goofy but, if Mickey is with Minnie and Donald with Daisy, who's with Goofy? Clarabelle. What is she? A cow!!!

Therefore, Goofy, by default, is a bull.:rotfl2:

So, like any parent of toddlers, I have been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse religously for some time now and the age old question came popping into mind...

What exactly is Goofy??!! Well folks I have figured it out. The mistery is over.

Goofy is indeed, a bull. Yes, a bull. Allow me to explain:

All the other characters, (in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at least) are accounted for except for Goofy but, if Mickey is with Minnie and Donald with Daisy, who's with Goofy? Clarabelle. What is she? A cow!!!

Therefore, Goofy, by default, is a bull.:rotfl2:

I may need to produce some disturbing fanart based on this theory. :scared:

(If true, than Goofy is one strange looking bovine...)

What kind of substance was this guess made on? :confused:

I don't think will ever find out what Goofy really is.

Err, I always thought Goofy was a dog. After all, he first appeared as "Dippy Dawg" and was later renamed Goofy.

Not really sure about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...after all there have been several other un-attached characters so he could theoretically then be paired with any of them making him a duck, dog, cat, human, bear, seal, etc.

Err, I always thought Goofy was a dog. After all, he first appeared as "Dippy Dawg" and was later renamed Goofy.

Not really sure about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...after all there have been several other un-attached characters so he could theoretically then be paired with any of them making him a duck, dog, cat, human, bear, seal, etc.

I'm with you figment_jii! Goofy has always been a dog to me. :confused3

The part I never understood is why can Goofy talk but Pluto can't?

Hmmm...Pretty sure that Goofy has always been a dog. And at one point he was married, sometime in the 50s I think....he also has a son, Max.

I always thought Clarabelle was with Horace Horsecollar???

:rotfl2:That is hilarious! Goofy and Clarabelle are what my hubby and I are going to be for Halloween this year at the MNSSHP. No Horace for me, no sir-ee, only Goofy!!!!

:rotfl: Everyone knows Goofy is a dog ....and that's no bull !!

Sorry, I HAD to take it there....:hyper:

I'm with you figment_jii! Goofy has always been a dog to me. :confused3

The part I never understood is why can Goofy talk but Pluto can't?

According to Pluto, Goofy talkes because he is crazy or otherwise goofy.

I asked during a breakfast. He motioned the circling the ear. The conversation also included the fact that they are both dogs but one talkes and the other doesn't.

Denise in MI

FYI, on Disney Junior's Micky Mouse Clubhouse, Clarabelle and Goofy are together. Horace isn't on the show.

Even though Clarabelle is shown dating Goofy in things like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, they're only playing "roles".

In reality, Goofy is just friends with Clarabelle and she is dating Horace.

Goofy is a Dawg. Dawgs are anthropomorphic distant relatives of dogs, but Dawgs are bipedal and have the power of speech.

(I can't remember where I read this, but it makes sense to me.)

Wikipedia has also said that George Washington was Black... Do you really believe everything from wiki? QUOTE="Jungle mansion, post: 45462562, member: 435400"]He is a dog. Wikipedia said so. :goofy:::yes:::rotfl:[/QUOTE]
Wiki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter