The 'better late than never' file - DIS meet in Bobcaygeon photos fall 2003

Canadave

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to figure out how to post the pictures of our DIS meet at my house last fall. So this is my first attempt at posting , so forgive me if they don't work.

f8ec3f53.jpg

Standing: Len (Baboo's DH, sorry Len, I forget your DIS name), Ginnie (Baboo's DD)
Middle row: Wendy (MaMadduck), Marylynn (my DW), Sherry (Hockey mom), Hockey mom's DS (sorry again, I can't remember his name right now), Brittany (my DD)
Front row, middle: Kathy (Baboo)

f8ec3f46.jpg

Our Epcot World Showcase 'eat your way around the world' buffet...that's the WS lake in the middle and food representing each country around the lake.

f8ec3f3e.jpg

hockey mom and DS

f8ec3f3a.jpg

Len & Kathy

f8ec3f4b.jpg

Marylynn and my DD, Emily...hard at work

It was a fun DISmeet and I look forward to many more.

Thanks for sharing. I loved the Epcot food theming ! So, ummm ... where are you ??? I know, behind the camera!

Mary Liz

What a great looking party and DIS meet, what a nice group. I love the WS table, how creative is that!!!!!!! Very cool, Dave. Thanks for sharing.

Great pics!:D You all looked like you had a very nice time. I love the Epcot theme too...........the table looks great!::yes::

Thanks for posting these....you did a good job too!;)

It was a great evening and those pics bring back some wonderful memories! I've got some pics of it too, but I don't have a website to post them to.

Baboo...Dan Murphy passed me on to www.imagestation.com
They are a website with a free area to store pictures. It has worked great for me...so far.
Or you can try the DIS area for posting pictures. I found imagestation was quick and relatively easy.

Thanks Dave! I'll look into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter