The Best QSDP Kids Meals?

neatokimmo

DIS Veteran
So I have been doing some Disney math. It was only $20 to bump DD to 10 to get adult free dining credits for next Jan. But I am 90% sure I am going to get APs so we can go back during the summer and again at Christmas.

The only problem with the Free Dining bump up and an AP, is I will have buy her an adult pass which is about $50. Now my bump up QSDP isn't that great of a deal.

What are the best places to use a kid's QSDP credit? I don't consider those frozen PBJ things or chicken nuggets real food. Even better, are there any places that offer smaller "adult" meals for the kids?

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Check the sticky at the top of this section:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2479727

There are several locations that don't offer kids menus in that case the kids get whatever is offered on the menu. Check the sticky though and the menus of the CS locations, there are a lot of good options. We found that the CS food was HUGE and we would buy 2 adult meals share it between the three of us and save my DD4 CS credits to grab food at places that didn't offer a kids menu and it was more than enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter