The best day of my Dis Life!

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
Wow!! Yesterday was the BEST DAY of my life!!
:banana:

I got a mention on the podcast then a voice mail with a segment suggestion and got an envelope! (I have been trying so hard to get one since Kevin got put in for dinner, then the pod cruise!)

I hit 1,000 posts!
I got a sticky thread!

:worship: :worship: Now all I need is a tag fairy hit and I will be a real Disser!! :thumbsup2 Gee, never thought I would covet a tag fairy hit!

Now, if I remember correctly Kevin is out of the envelope and Pete said no more cruises? I guess I need to work on my timing! :lmao: But still all of the envelope prizes are so awesome I can not wait until next week!

:woohoo: I also have achieved total brainwashing mommy and my DS4 is John's biggest fan and convinced John is waiting in the parks hiding waiting for DS4 (almost 5) to find him. :scared1: He did tell everyone last night he finally made it on the PodCast! :hug: His big brother met them at the meet so he had felt left out.

Korben is suggesting you name the segment "KorbenPteradactyl's Find John Big Idea!" (teradactile is how you pronouce that ;) ) Big Idea because he couldn't say segment! :thumbsup2

So now John has to get out of the bathroom and do it because he has an almost five year old counting on you :thumbsup2 Sorry John no pressure! :cutie: :flower3:

Yippee for you!!! I can't believe the Tag Fairy hasn't found you already -- we've all had some pretty hilarious conversations. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get a tag and a lucky envelope. :thumbsup2

Yippee for you!!! I can't believe the Tag Fairy hasn't found you already -- we've all had some pretty hilarious conversations. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get a tag and a lucky envelope. :thumbsup2

I never really thought much about it....and didn't understand why people would beg for it (you don't get it then) but then I reflected all I am missing. I hang out on this board most of the time and not sure she flutters down here......Someday it will happen!

Thanks I am crossing my fingers and waiting for my envelope! Just please don't let it be late!

Pixie Dust your way...:wizard: Pretty awesome day indeed!

Well, I can say that I know the tag fairy has visited this board at least ONCE.

Here's hoping for your first tag, mommyc!

I got mine here....thanks to dirty bunny.

You just need something unique to happen, like someone coins
you a nickname or something...I'll start making fun of you until
it happens....

Mommyceratops.....taste like chicken....

I got mine here....thanks to dirty bunny.

You just need something unique to happen, like someone coins
you a nickname or something...I'll start making fun of you until
it happens....

Mommyceratops.....taste like chicken....

Well if you knew how I cooked it would be BURNT Chicken.... :thumbsup2 Hey I bet I can get a job at the Noodle Station! :rotfl:

Please forgive me ...but what on earth is a tag fairy???? I really don't know!:sad2:

BLASPHEMY!!!........It's when you have a saying highlighted above your avatar by the "tag fairy". Check out some other posters tags. they're colorful and funny. The "tag fairy" is the web master who bestows the much sought after tags. Once you figure this out you'll want one pretty bad. Good luck with your tag quest mommyc, you deserve a good one.:thumbsup2

BLASPHEMY!!!........It's when you have a saying highlighted above your avatar by the "tag fairy". Check out some other posters tags. they're colorful and funny. The "tag fairy" is the web master who bestows the much sought after tags. Once you figure this out you'll want one pretty bad. Good luck with your tag quest mommyc, you deserve a good one.:thumbsup2
I do I do want one bad now....:banana:...... :worship: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter