The Battle For My Wallet IV: Return of the ZZUBs (Addendum, p.85; 07/12)

Thanks ZZUB, that was fabulous as always!!!!
Thanks for sharing your journey and vacation with us! :hug: :hug:

That was beautiful, but I didn't cry. No, I've just got a little dust in my eye.

Thank you for allowing a bunch of strangers to get to know you and your family, and for reminding us of what is really important.

Throughout your trip report, I feel like you really have taught some great lessons and given reminders of how people should be treated, what we need to believe and remember -- the important stuff. Yet you've done it all with panache, a huge helping of humor, and a lovely mix of pop culture references. :thumbsup2 You haven't come across as pedantic, but we have all learned a lot.

Thank you.

You do have a talent with words.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us. It has been quite a journey my friend. Bless you and your sweet family.

Great job as always ZZUB. We like so many of the same movies and shows. Kindred Bama spirits.You summed up my feelings about Disney World as well.
Roll Tide!

Zzub!!! Beautiful words my friend! Even if you did go to Bama.;) I appreciate the time and the effort you took to take me along to Disney with you guys.
I enjoyed it tremendously! God bless little Samuel and your girls.

Don't be a stranger!

ZZub-thank you for the beautiful ending to your trip report. Your faith in God and love for your family was wonderful to see. And thank you for sharing Samuel with us. God bless you, your wife, your girls, and Samuel.

:thumbsup2 Yet another wonderfully written TR. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, memories and humor with us. :goodvibes

Your final chapter is BEAUTIFUL! You have brought tears of joy and laughter to us all, as well as some tears of sorrow. I am so happy and honored to have been allowed to, in some way be part of your family vacation. You had us all right there with you with your vivid descriptions in each trek of your journey. Every time I think of Japan I get a chuckle or when I ask my DD4 what "number" she has to do when she asks to go potty. I will alway's remember your TR every time I go into a public restroom and smell that someone in there had done the deed of a #4.

I have never lost a child but watched my Father die of an acute heart attack when I was 10 and like you I am a Christian, and know that someday I will see him again. And no, knowing that does not make it any easier or my sadness any less. You touched on something when you said that going to WDW does not remove us from our problems. It really made me think of my family's last couple of trips to the "world" and it made me a little sad. I too was putting way too much pressure on WDW to make the "perfect" vacation, to have a siesta from my real life, to vegg out. We are hoping to go again this Christmas and I will take with me your words and this time I will NOT put the pressure on WDW to have a "perfect" time but will go with the flow, relax and make wonderful memories with my DH and 2 DD's. Thank You again for your awesome TR!! Becky:)

Zzub! Thanks for taking us along on this journey. You are a blessing in disguise. Thank You for reminding us what's important. :thumbsup2

popcorn:: Waiting for the next one.

Bless you, Zzub, for sharing your family with us. Your report was beautifully written and I hated to see it come to an end. We lost our first baby, Blake, at 20 weeks and it rips my heart out 7 years later even to say his name. We, too, had to make some hard decisions that will always lay on our hearts; our baby lived for 2 1/2 hours. He will always be a part of our family, just like Samuel is a part of yours. Even though I was supremely angry at God for a long time, ultimately our faith became stronger and we now have a beautiful 6 year old daughter. Congratulations on your baby girl and I am sure when your daughters read this when they are older, they will know just how much their daddy loves and cherishes them!

From here on out, I will always be looking for a new trip report from Zzub on the boards!

Just chiming in to thank you for sharing your writing talent through these fantastic trip reports. I don't even care if you made it all up & you are really some paroled felon living in a studio apartment in Mudswamp, Missouri. Not that that's a bad thing. Just not quite the image you project. Please accept a cyber hug from another Zzub Trip Report fan.

amazing writing zzub.....and all so true!! I've lost children and share in those feelings of grieve that sometimes seem silly to others. Can't wait for your next wallet attack........through the laughter, the tears and episodes of TMI this has been a truly inspirational trip report!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

ROLL TIDE....only 57 more days!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl: :beach:

Absolutely beautiful Zzub. You put into words so eloquently many feelings I have in my heart. Thank you.

Dude, you have to come back and tell us when you're going back to take your 2nd little princess on her first trip.
Roll Tide!
CK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter