The Battle For My Wallet IV: Return of the ZZUBs (Addendum, p.85; 07/12)

You just let Me(l) know, ZZUB.

I'll take care of them for you, my friend.

I'm SO GLAD to hear you're GOING BACK!!!!!

OH.

OH.

I have a brilliant idea: Let's go TOGETHER!!!!!! Combine our family vacations.

What say???!!!!!

The happyhaunts and The ZZUBs???!!!! Together. In The World.

Constantly. Like... for two whole weeks. Minus bathroom breaks.

Of course.

Huh?

What say?

(oh, nevermind)

Ok. I really just came over here to give you some ideas for a new title.

These are just a few that made me smile real HUGE:

1. The Battle For My Wallet Five: ZZUB Eats a Line Drive.
2. The Battle For My Wallet Five: ZZUB Flunks a Cliff Dive.
3. The Battle For My Wallet Five: ZZUB Attempts to Skydive.
4. The Battle For MY Wallet Five: ZZUB Fails to Survive.

And, finally, my favourite:

7. My Battle With A Wallaby.

Well.

Whatever you call it... I'll be waiting.

Cheers, Mel.

:3dglasses

P.S. Like Stafford J., I am also considering legal action against you.

Yes, I do print out my Trip Reports, including the comments, and I have them saved for my girls. I am hopeful these Reports provide some insight into their old man when they're teenagers and wondering why we drag them back to Disney World every year.

I think this is a wonderful idea, to show them how you felt at that time. I have enjoyed each and every one of your trip reports and I thank you for sharing your family and your thoughts on Disney with us. You are an amazing trip writer and I can't wait for the next report!!

I enjoyed this so much. I really don't know what else to say except you ROCK, ZZUB, God Bless you & yours. Thanks for another GREAT report.

ps: How about -
The Battle For My Wallet V: Roll Tide
or better yet..
The Battle For My Wallet V: ROLL TIDE

Just so people know you mean serious business, using all caps. See you next time!

I enjoyed this so much. I really don't know what else to say except you ROCK, ZZUB, God Bless you & yours. Thanks for another GREAT report.

ps: How about -
The Battle For My Wallet V: Roll Tide
or better yet..
The Battle For My Wallet V: ROLL TIDE

Just so people know you mean serious business, using all caps. See you next time!
Hey, I'm down wid dat, how bout you ZZUB?

Because I think your wife and I just might be offended.

Or do I?

So the ZZUBs are going back, huh? HUGE CONGRATS! To all of you.

Can't say that I'm all that surprised though. But I CAN say that I'm extremely happy. I'm happy to know that there will eventually be yet another extremely well written, hilariously funny and touching ZZUB trip report on these boards to read. Cause without it, I'd be forced to read that one written by Mel the Malcontent. And we all know how THAT would turn out.

Since we're all obviously naming your trip report here, I've got a few suggestions I'm throwing into the ring:

The Battle For My Wallet V: Return of the Rage

The Battle For My Wallet V: ZZUB Balboa

The Battle For My Wallet V: Confessions of a Middle Aged Water Slidin' Double Dole Whip Licker

The Battle For My Wallet V: Four, Three, Two, One

The Battle For My Wallet V: The Quest For the Elusive Imodium AD

The Battle For My Wallet V: OH SNAP! WE PACKED MORE THAN THE LALAS! OR DID WE?

Like Mel said earlier, whatever you decide to call it, ZZUB, we'll all be here patiently waiting to hear about your first trip to the world with all three of your girls.

God bless.

:moped::moped::moped::moped:

The Battle For My Wallet V: Return of the Rage

The Battle For My Wallet V: ZZUB Balboa

The Battle For My Wallet V: Confessions of a Middle Aged Water Slidin' Double Dole Whip Licker

The Battle For My Wallet V: The Quest For the Elusive Imodium AD

The Battle For My Wallet V: Four, Three, Two, One

The Battle For My Wallet V: OH SNAP! WE PACKED MORE THAN THE LALAS! OR DID WE?

:lmao: LaLa, those were hilarious and inspiring. I love them all, but my favorite is "The Battle For My Wallet V: Confessions of a Middle Aged Water Slidin' Double Dole Whip Licker". I thought "The Battle For My Wallet V: The Quest For the Elusive Imodium AD" was good but brought back too many memories of reading the "bathroom" post. :scared1:

I had read most of your TR earlier, but as you well know life becomes more important and things have to be put on the back burner until a later time. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us. I am looking foward to the next one and am going to go back and read the previous ones.

Good to know you are going back this year. I know you won't say when you're going or where you're staying. But. I will be there in Sept. and will be looking for anything labeled "Fonzerelli" and guarding my Dole Whip during the parade. Just in case.

Another great TR Zzub, even if I didnt go to disney I would keep coming back to the boards to read your adventures!

Yes that is probably a little sad and yes I probably should take up a hobby!

Hey there Zzub. Not sure if you are going to read this or not.
But thought I would chime in anyway.

I finally caught up on the entire report.
Between this and that I didn't have much time. (Officially got myself a college education and all that)

I love what you have to say. I don't always understand every little thing that you say, or make reference too. But I GET what you are saying.

I don't have any children yet. I hope to one day.
And I hope to share the World with them.

You are a funny funny guy.
Thank you for sharing all your ups and downs.

There is a lot more I have to say...but I can't remember.

And you're not Ron.

It's made with real bits of panther.
So you know it's good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter