The Bachelorette

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Don't know if anybody else here watches it - drek TV, I know, but I love it (currently following Big Brother too) - don't hate - LOL. Anyway - watching the "Men Tell All" DVR from last night (the winner is not known at this point, that is next week, I believe - these are the men who are not going to the end). There was one particular guy on there who had a really rough time of it, and he showed a lot of loving emotion when talking about his daughter, being away from her so long. He also said he was on the show to find a woman as special as the amazing daughter he is raising.

The host of the show surprised him by bringing his daughter on the show, and then by announcing it's the guy's birthday (today). He lastly surprised both of them by telling them they are spending the dad's birthday at Disneyland together (makes sense, the Bachelor/ette are on ABC). I thought that was really, really cool, and the look of happiness and love on both of their faces was PRICELESS. I got goosebumps, and may have cried a little. :)

Just thought I'd share something magical, and happy. :)

Was it Kenny King? I know he talked a lot about his daughter during the show. Kenny is a really great dude.

Yes, I really liked him, and he seems to be a great dad, and a decent man.

I'm familiar with his work in Ring of Honor and virtually everyone in the wrestling community that has ever talked about him has good things to say. Which is quite uncommon in that field.

I'm familiar with his work in Ring of Honor and virtually everyone in the wrestling community that has ever talked about him has good things to say. Which is quite uncommon in that field.
Aaaaah - cool - wondered how you knew his last name, unless it was form a fan site, or something. I have to say - he carried himself like a true champ, and gentleman, on the show, during a "situation" that arose with another contestant. Was a DEFINITE great role model for his daughter (and other kids), which is exactly what he said he thought of, when he was deciding how to handle it. Made me have a crush on him, I can tell ya. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter