The Art of Animation Official Picture Thread

Wow I can't get over how "uncrowded" AoA feels. I don't often hear good things about the value resorts (though I've never heard anything negative about AoA) but this seems absolutely pure Disney FUN! I need to hunt up some kids to take there!!! Great pics!

Edit: I found the pic I needed, very helpful! But let me get this straight...there is only one bus stop for Little Mermaid, one for Cars, one for Nemo and none for Lion King??

Can someone tell me how far the walk is for the buses? Is there a map out there that I can zoom in and see where all the stops are and about how far the walk is from each building?

Last edited:

Edit: I found the pic I needed, very helpful! But let me get this straight...there is only one bus stop for Little Mermaid, one for Cars, one for Nemo and none for Lion King??

Can someone tell me how far the walk is for the buses? Is there a map out there that I can zoom in and see where all the stops are and about how far the walk is from each building?

There is one central bus stop for the resort next to/in front of Landscape of Flavors. Lion King is very close to it. Cars & Little Mermaid would be furthest away.

Only one bus stop for Value resorts. It's quite a long walk from little mermaid rooms.

I personally like to use Google maps. Let's see if the link works. You should be able to zoom in and see the one bus stop for the resort and the buildings.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@28.3504472,-81.5465228,1249m/data=!3m1!1e3

This is on the AoA thread and you can see the bus stops (one bank of stops for the entire resort) to the left of Animation Hall swooping up towards Lion King and the parking lot.Art-of-Animation-Resort-005.gif

Spent one night here last year and I just got around to posting some pics.

AOA_01 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_02 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_03 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_04 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_05 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_06 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_07 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_08 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_09 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_10 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_11 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_12 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_13 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_14 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_15 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

more...
AOA_16 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_17 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_18 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_19 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_20 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_21 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_22 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_23 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_24 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_25 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_26 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_27 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_28 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_29 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_30 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

and more...

AOA_31 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_32 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_33 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_34 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_35 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_36 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_37 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_38 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_39 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_40 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_41 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_42 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_43 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_44 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_45 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

and more...

AOA_46 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_47 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_48 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_49 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_50 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_51 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_52 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_53 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_54 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_55 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_56 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_57 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_58 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_59 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_60 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_61 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_62 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_63 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_64 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_65 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_66 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

AOA_67 by clearskiesnj, on Flickr

That's the end of my one night visit. I just wanted to check the resort out prior to my stay at another resport. It was impressive though and I would stay there again.

Thank you very much DisneyFreak06! Yes, lugging a tripod around can be a challenge but it is definitely worth it for the night time and early morning pics.

Hi everyone! I am excited to be staying at AOA after visiting it during a past trip. Does anyone have recent pictures of the Finding Nemo rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!