The April Scrapbook Challenge ~ Poppins2000 is our winner!!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Welcome to April! April Showers bring May flowers so let's shower this month with numerous layouts! Let's getting scrappin'!

All pages 6 x 6 and large count - digital or paper

Goal for month: 185 pages :goodvibes

Total pages scrapped: 222 pages !!!

Scrapper goals:
Chae: 15
concertkatie: 25
Jeniferdwn: 50
mommy2mrb: 25
Poppins2000: 40 :worship:
PrincessNancy96: 30 :worship:

Completed Pages:

chae: 10
concertkatie: 18
Poppins2000: 68:cheer2:
jeniferdwn: 57
M2MRB: 16
PN96: 53

Met Goal: :worship:

Leader: :cheer2:

Last edited:
My scraptacular trip is this coming weekend! I am so excited!!! I have almost everything packed, my photos printed and organized and my snacks ready. Just got to pack my clothes and go back through my scrap room to make sure I haven't forgotten anything important. I am going to set my goal this month at 50.

I was able to get 6 done Monday night and 12 done Tuesday night for a total of 18. I guess I should bump my goal up to 25.

Last edited:
Updated to here!

Great job ladies!

I have been keeping tally marks of my pages this week....I just need to remember to submit them this weekend!

Finished 4 yesterday. Had planned on scrapping today but got called into work.

I went to my scraptacular weekend last Friday thru Sunday. I won the award for Dummy of the Weekend!!! I get all the way to the resort at Pawley's Island which is about 1.5 hours from where I live and I get my stuff unpacked and get ready to start working and I realized I left almost all of my photos sitting on the floor in my playroom at home!!!! I was so upset. My hubby and daughter and mom offered to drive them to me or to meet me halfway, but that is spring break weekend and Myrtle Beach is the "hotspot" of the East Coast, so the traffic would have been horrible!!! So hubby told me just to reprint them. I reprinted enough to get me through the weekend, but that put a damper on my whole weekend. After I got past that, it turned out to be a good weekend. I loved my roommates. I did get 40 pages completed. I hope to get about 10 more completed before the end of the month so I can meet my goal.

17 more for me. I was asked by my DH's Chapter of Rolling Thunder to make a scrapbook of their events. They "adopted" an older gentleman, they found out he was a POW from WW11. He passed away and the book is a memorial for his family. It was interesting to learn about him and his experiences as a POW. It was difficult to go from 12x12 pages to an 8x8 album!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!