The Apprentice FINAL

arielrocks

always planning another trip to Disney!!!
is on in 15 mins and I am SOOO excited.

Yasmina to win - Kate is too boring!!!!!

watch this space.......

I agree. I think Kate is a bit safe but I think she will win only becuase Yasmina has her own business. I remember in the first series that Paul didn't win because he had already made a million yet he was the most deserved winner. Anyway it is about to start.

What a great team Yasmina has. I can't imagine how cross Philip was that Kate didn't choose him! :happytv:

shes not going to win punting chocolate at men!!!!

I like Kates idea better.... i can see a ying yang box.... make me feel better about scarfing the whole box if I bought them with the premise my hubby was to share!

I think Yasmina did very well with the presentation and teh advert. Kate's was a bit too cheesy. Well done Yasmina!

I'm happy Yasmina won, I thought she was good from the start of the series :goodvibes

Go Yasmina!!!!!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

He might hire Kate anyway - I think he really did struggle making a choice this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter