The anti-dining trip report that could have been a disaster but ended up being Yacht-some!! April 2021 at The Yacht Club! Complete 11/5!

I enjoyed following along your trip.

Thanks for reading!

I love Flower and Garden and Artfest more than Food and Wine to be honest.

I may finally get to see F-Arts in January!

But until then, yeah, Flower and Garden is definitely my favorite :love:

I hope they don't change this anytime soon. Spaceship earth is perfect caught in its 1990's bubble

I agree, but I think she's on her last life. Oddly, she was saved by the pandemic!

Hamburgers are my official hang over food so this was like your version of that :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Yikes!!!! We find the Orlando airport is always a zoo no matter what time of year. Especially that TSA line

Honestly, it wasn't this bad when we went again in August or October. But yeah, it definitely stresses me out!

They have definitely changed their policies lately. I get a known traveler number through work and Jason and Casey always got pre-check with me. But on our last 2 trips only Casey gets it with me so think other adults don't qualify any more. I made Jason sign up so he isn't slowing me down.

That was smart. I remember traveling with my mom and both kids and we ALL got it on just my KTA, but you're right…I can't remember the last time that happened :confused3

Lovely report once again!!

Thanks, Liesa! :goodvibes

Yes they did. We all have pre-check not but when it was jut Steve and I, a few times Chris was able to go on ours as he was under 18. But then this summer it changed (possibly earlier) and only under 12 can ride the coattails of another precheck person.

You're right…I can't pinpoint when that changed but now that you say it, they haven't gotten it in a while.

Y'all had lots of nuggies this trip.

:rotfl2: That's Allie's main food source…along with pizza!!

She doesn't look too happy with her bribe.

She wasn't! She'd STILL be in that pool if she could be!

You're making me very nervous.
You're stressing me again.

Sorry! I agree though! I am seriously contemplating cancelling my December flight and driving with Mike and I need to make my mind up soon!

There was some rumbling about the SW pilot's union contract changing as of December 8th…guess what day I'm supposed to leave? If I wait til that day and it's a hot mess, I'll be so mad that I didn't drive with him.

Enjoyed your TR!

Thanks for reading!! :goodvibes

Sorry! I agree though! I am seriously contemplating cancelling my December flight and driving with Mike and I need to make my mind up soon!

There was some rumbling about the SW pilot's union contract changing as of December 8th…guess what day I'm supposed to leave? If I wait til that day and it's a hot mess, I'll be so mad that I didn't drive with him.

That would make me very nervous too.

We're driving for our trip, but it's because we're brining more stuff to Danielle.

Finally made it back to read about the rest of your trip! I’m glad you had an amazing time with Ava and sounds like scooters were the right call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!