The ALL NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort & Bay Lake Tower FAQ with PICs! (FEB 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can call Housekeeping and request it. However just remember it's a 50/50 chance of you getting it because it's only a request and it depends if they can get a Housekeeper to do it for you.

Leave a tip on the pillow and I bet ey do it the next night you request it too

To all the CR peeps, is there a bus from the CR to downtown disney and back again? I just went on the transportation wizard and it said to take the monorail to the GF and then a bus to downtown disney? :confused3 Thanks for any input!

To all the CR peeps, is there a bus from the CR to downtown disney and back again? I just went on the transportation wizard and it said to take the monorail to the GF and then a bus to downtown disney? :confused3 Thanks for any input!

Hi Karebear. Yes, there is a DTD bus to and from CR. You can either go to the Market Place or West Side (Pleasure Island/Planet Hollywood) depending on where in DTD you want to go. The bus driver normally announces which stop is coming up.

Hi Karebear. Yes, there is a DTD bus to and from CR. You can either go to the Market Place or West Side (Pleasure Island/Planet Hollywood) depending on where in DTD you want to go. The bus driver normally announces which stop is coming up.

Great to know--thanks!

After the Downtown Disney bus leaves the Contemporary it will also stop at the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian since it shares with both of those resorts.

Yup we took it back in December. The day we went however, there was an issue with the buses that were leaving that day from the CR and we seriously waited over an hour for the DTD bus. It was a mess. I thought there was going to be a riot. :rotfl:

Hey there CR Fans!

Wishing all of you with upcoming trips safe travels! I'm missing the CR;) Just some food for thought...even if you aren't an early riser, try just one early morning;) It's soooo beautiful and peaceful when the sun is rising....no hustle and bustle, no people...just wonderful!

DSC_4250.jpg

Have a Magical Day!
Heather

Hey there CR Fans!

Wishing all of you with upcoming trips safe travels! I'm missing the CR;) Just some food for thought...even if you aren't an early riser, try just one early morning;) It's soooo beautiful and peaceful when the sun is rising....no hustle and bustle, no people...just wonderful!

DSC_4250.jpg

Have a Magical Day!
Heather

Thanks for posting this Heather, I am definately planning on some early mornings myself. Such a lovly view.... I am in such a slump this week knowing that my trip is around the corner I have a hard time staying focused....:rolleyes1 I really need to get back to work....

Thanks for posting this Heather, I am definately planning on some early mornings myself. Such a lovly view.... I am in such a slump this week knowing that my trip is around the corner I have a hard time staying focused....:rolleyes1 I really need to get back to work....

:lmao: You're funny...'a slump'! At least you'll be there soon! Look at my ticker:scared1: I'll be back to work next week...school is already starting again! Can you believe it?!

Hey there CR Fans!

DSC_4250.jpg

Have a Magical Day!
Heather
Like the other ones you posted that's another great picture you took.

I know the limit on a thread is 250 pages, however sine this one is at 231 and the fact I am leaving in a few weeks for WDW I feel it's best to have started the brand new Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower FAQ thread just incase it hit the limit when I am away and couldn't post the new one. So here is a link to it and to any of the Resort Moderators you can now lock this current thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2762185

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter