The Alaska Wonder-Land Adventure Cruise -August 4, 2014 -ROLL CALL!!

wonderalaska_zpse7832a23.jpg

GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE SET SAIL IN 71 WEEKS! THAT IS 497 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
mickeyalaska_zps4d671a9b.jpg

Thank you

And, Jennifer, I'm sorry, but a high suspension bridge looks like complete terror to me...not fun. :rotfl2: I could see myself TRYING to do that and then lying down curling up into the fetal position because I'm too scared to move. :scared1:

Thank you

You're welcome :goodvibes

Woohoo! A name suggestion!!!!!

Happy to oblige and I thank you for the hyphen suggestion :thumbsup2

ME TOO! :rotfl2: And I always want to put a :banana: on Facebook! :lmao:

Me too!!! :rotfl:

And, Jennifer, I'm sorry, but a high suspension bridge looks like complete terror to me...not fun. :rotfl2: I could see myself TRYING to do that and then lying down curling up into the fetal position because I'm too scared to move. :scared1:

I thought that looked cool! :woohoo: Debbie, didn't Junior say something about doing a zipline excursion in Alaska :confused3

Definitely staying at the Pan Pacific. Wanted to go to Whistler or a meant island but I read they were too far. Will provably just overnight at the PP Hotel.

We are hoping to go in a cople of days early and go to Whistler. I read somewhere (Trip Advisor :confused: ) that there were shuttles there and back.

calypso726 said:
We are hoping to go in a cople of days early and go to Whistler. I read somewhere (Trip Advisor :confused: ) that there were shuttles there and back.

I would love to do this but was told it was to far. Anyone know?

Yes, there are shuttle busses that go back and forth. IIRC, it was about $100 per person, round trip.

Hey Deb, since you started the thread is it too soon to start putting together a list of Cabins and such like we used to do on the Member Cruises?

Hi everyone....we met some "dispeeps" on our Fantasy cruise in February and booked this cruise to meet more people who share our enjoyment of Disney. So we too are booked on the Aug 4 Cruise and look forward to seeing and getting to know all those on the ship! So learning about Disboards, dispeeps and looking forward to this Cruise with all of you.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter