The Adventures of The Traveling Fire Pit

A little far in the future (time will pass quickly) but we'll be in the Fort Jan 7 - March 7, 2019 if the TFP needs somewhere to land temporarily.

Will roll in after Team Bradfield on Friday 3/31 and depart 4/6, willing to provide the TFP a place to stay, if needed.

Campinfam, the fire pit is here at site 1446. I wanted to clarify if you will be getting into camp Friday the 30th or Saturday the 31st, as we are now leaving very early in the AM on the 31st. If you won't be here until the 31st, I will find a neighbor willing to let it hang out at their site on the 31st until you can get it and will post that info. But if you will already be at your site on Saturday morning, we can drop it off before we go. Just let me know!

Getting excited, headed to toward the Fort on Friday, stop over at Jekyll Island then on to FtW Saturday !
Campinfam, the fire pit is here at site 1446. I wanted to clarify if you will be getting into camp Friday the 30th or Saturday the 31st, as we are now leaving very early in the AM on the 31st. If you won't be here until the 31st, I will find a neighbor willing to let it hang out at their site on the 31st until you can get it and will post that info. But if you will already be at your site on Saturday morning, we can drop it off before we go. Just let me know!

Thanks for the follow up, Campinfam plans to arrive on Saturday the 31st before noon. I like your plan to have someone host TFP until we get settled in.

Thank you for hosting and "paying it forward" !

images.jpg

If you won't be here until the 31st, I will find a neighbor willing to let it hang out at their site on the 31st until you can get it and will post that info.

Thanks for the follow up, Campinfam plans to arrive on Saturday the 31st before noon. I like your plan to have someone host TFP until we get settled in.

During our stay earlier this month we told our friend Hilda Neal about the Traveling Fire Pit.
Hilda is a permanent resident at The Fort and said she'd be happy to "host" the fire pit for short intervals when necessary.

You can find Hilda in site #404 - check to see if she's still OK with dropping it off there.

Getting excited, headed to toward the Fort on Friday, stop over at Jekyll Island then on to FtW Saturday !

Thank you for hosting and "paying it forward" !

View attachment 312220

Campinfam, the pit and a bundle of wood (we bought three bundles but didn't use it all) will be at site 1454, probably sitting to the side of their pavement. Have a great time!

Thank you, safe travels !
Campinfam, the pit and a bundle of wood (we bought three bundles but didn't use it all) will be at site 1454, probably sitting to the side of their pavement. Have a great time!

Well, how about we check in around 11:am and the front desk assigns us 1451 and tells us, if you don’t like call us we will work something out, low and behold, the TFP is right across the street, Karma I quess

Last edited:
How nice to see and hear of a well traveled fire pit in the true camping tradition!
Brings to mind my last days of camping and passing on the firewood.

Well, how about we check in around 11:am and the front desk assigns us 1451 and tells us, if you don’t like call us we will work something out, low and behold, the TFP is right across the street, Karma I quess

Wow that's amazing lol! Hope you enjoy the fire pit!

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]TFP is currently located at 1454 along with hopes that it will it will keep making the rounds. We had such a great time at the Fort and can’t wait to return.

Attachments

• 9ADDA641-83FD-4258-8C59-2E714C5D1274.jpeg
    9ADDA641-83FD-4258-8C59-2E714C5D1274.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 15
we will be at the fort, arriving Nov 16 & will be there 3 wks. we will be glad to care for it until next person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!