The ABCs of Starting Over- OR to KY Roadtrip + WDW 50th Ann. Trip 9/28-10/4; Day 6 and REPORT COMPLETE!

Steppesister

DIS Veteran
The ABCs of Starting Over; A 2-Week Journey in Becoming a Kentucky Woman

“If God closes a door AND a window, consider the fact that it might be time to build a whole new house.”- Mandy Hale

Hello, Friends Old and New! In the quiet morning hours, a still cloudy sky greets me on one of my last days in the state I’ve lived in for more than 22 years (dissected by 10 years in Central Asia). Change is once again calling out to me and telling me it’s time to pick up some broken pieces, choose a new canvas, and paint a new picture. I’ve been given some beautiful colors to work with and while the brushstrokes may be clumsy at first, I am excited to see what the final masterpiece will be.

A little mood music to set the tone... time to get 'yer Hillbilly on!

Let me lay a little background for those of you who might be a bit newer to my story. I’ve been writing Trip Reports since 2008 going by All7OfUs once upon a time. When I moved back from Central Asia, where my family and I lived from 2001-2010, I changed my screenname to Steppesister- if you’re familiar with geography terms, the “steppe” is “a large area of flat unforested grassland in southeastern Europe or Siberia.” This is what Kazakhstan is mostly made up of and I thought it a cute play on words. I’ve been living in Salem, Oregon ever since. Sadly, in 2018 I went through a very difficult divorce. My “kids” range from 19-30; 3 live locally, 1 will be moving with me, and my eldest lives in Maryland stationed at Ft. Meade. I have 3 grandbabies, with one being born as I write this. No, literally, my DIL has been in labor for 5 hours with their baby number 3 on her way any time. Obviously, I will miss my children and grandbaby that live here, but nothing dictates that I can’t return to visit on occasion. The good news is that I will be able to see my oldest son and his growing family a lot more often and my younger son will also spread his wings and begin to make a home of his own.

A quick introduction to me: I am an RN who's been working 2 different jobs but both with an emphasis on Recovery Room nursing, or PACU, for the last 6 years. I also have experience in Long-term care, infusion nursing, Pre-op, Med-Surg, and Senior Behavioral Health. I love photography, travel, nature, coffee, fine dining, writing, and spending time with friends. I enjoy home decorating, fresh flowers, and going to Disney as often as I can, but have sights on Italy and Greece, the Canadian Maritimes, and East Africa. Perhaps someday I'll pick up where I left off with learning how to fly. I also love most kinds of music and dancing, quiet evenings and Peter Pan floats. ;) I grew up going to Disneyland, enjoy learning about Disney history, and worked as a CM at the Blue Bayou Restaurant while I went to school at UC Irvine.

Now that you know me a bit more, let's talk about this epic road trip: Bowling Green, Kentucky is the destination- home of the Corvette, Western Kentucky University, caves, bourbon, horses, tobacco and Bluegrass. It’s also only an hour from Nashville; I may just love a little Honkey-tonking now and then. You may be asking yourself why I would pick up the pieces and choose to move to such a far away place with such a completely different culture and climate and leave a good job and the friends I love to start over. The reasons are so many…

My parents, getting older and slowing down, have offered to sell half ownership of their lovely home to me at a very family-friendly price. It’s exactly my style, the right size, and in a perfect location (it borders a public golf course, so the city takes care of all my “yard work” for free!). One of my sisters also lives in Bowling Green and the other and her family lives in McLean, VA. So, living nearer to my family, that I haven’t had the privilege of doing since I left “home” in 1985, will be nothing short of amazing.

(3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, covered patio, bonus room, meticulously maintained)

I am definitely looking forward to bluer skies and regular summer thunderstorms. The weather in Oregon is depressing and difficult for me to deal with 9 months of the year. I know a lot of people here love the cool misty, rainy days, but I am tired of it. Yes, it’s green; yes, there are mountains and beaches all within a short, 2-hour drive either direction from me. And yes, I will miss the incredibly gorgeous landscapes here. But again, that is what travel is for. To be honest, as beautiful as those places are, I don’t visit them as much as I should, given how much I work.

It is my opinion, take it or leave it as you will, that this state is like an avalanche- going downhill at breakneck speed. Without any commentary, I will simply say that “I cannot ‘Oregon’ anymore”. I just can’t. The crime, taxes, destruction of our once beautiful cities… I can’t do it anymore. I am not alone according to the statistics.

Lastly, there is an unspoken understanding that, in exchange for this family-friendly home purchase price, I will provide companionship and care for my parents as they enter their golden years and need more help. The goal, as with any one of us, is to live independently and to be as self-reliant for as long as possible. Maybe with my being there sooner than later, those years will be extended through providing some advocacy and assistance. My sister has been doing an incredible job with that for years and it’s my turn, and honor, to be there for my parents just as faithfully as they were there for me every single day that I’ve called them Mom and Dad.

So that’s the background. Would you like to travel with me on this grand adventure of moving across the country? Would you like to see some, what I hope to be, fantastic photos of landscapes of our grand and beautiful country? There will be stories of adventures, planning sessions, mishaps, wrong turns, great food (probably some really awful food too) lesser-traveled roads and music along the way. As you might have anticipated this 2-week cross-country journey will end with a trip to Disney to celebrate not only my new Beginning, but WDW's 50th Anniversary with some of my longest-standing DISFriends. In the coming weeks I will be writing about not only the planning of my big, fat move, but also the Disney portion Soon enough, this Pre-Trip portion will “magically” turn into a bona fide Trip Report as I set off on September 7th- 30 days from now. The countdown has begun and the packing is almost done.

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!!!

And now it's YOUR turn: Where would you go on a Grand Adventure if you could leave tomorrow. Would you move there? Visit? For how long?

Last edited:
List of Drivel (All the Chapters You've Ever Dreamed of)

THE CROSS-COUNTRY ROAD TRIP PORTION:
A is for: All Good Trips Begin with a Good Cast- Pg. 2

B is for: Byways and Highways

C is for: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

D is for Days 5-8 Destinations

E is for: Everything is Fluid

F is for: Finally Nearing the End

H is for: Hope on the Hazy Horizon

I is for: Into the Past- Day 1 Continued and the Start of Day 2

J is for: Of Jackpots and Jehus

K is for: Knickerbockers and Kirches

L is for: Life in Bodie- Pt. 1 (Day 3, Cont.)

L is for: Life in Bodie- Pt. 2 (Day 3, Cont.)

M is for: Mono Lake and Mighty Mountains

N is for: No, It’s Too Hot

O is for: Oh Barstow!

P is for: Palms, Pools, and Pavement

Q is for: Quite the Drive!

R is for: Relocating!

S is for: Stuff to See (Or Not) From Ashfork to Sedona

T is for: Tut, Tut, Looks like Damage and Terrific Morning Hike

U is for: Up, Up Into Navajo Land; Sedona to Page

V is for: Very Grand Scenery and a Dam Good Dinner

W is for: Wonderful Wadi with Wavy Lines

X is for: eXceptionally eXtraordinary Evening

Y is for: Yesterday's Treasures and Yawning Canyons

Z is for: Zig Zags

A is for: A Near Engagement and An Emotional Day

B is for: Birds, Billy the Kid, and a Boutique Bed and Breakfast

C is for: Clearly You ARE Food

D is for: Driven by Water; Directed by God

E is for: Eating Breakfast the RIGHT Way

F is for: Fisherman’s Wharf, Filé Gumbo, and other French Stuff

G is for: Guitars and Gunny Sacks

H is for: HOME!!! We Are HOME!!

50th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PORTION:

A is for: Auspicious Arrival!

B is for: Boat Rides and Big Bowls of Pho

C is for: Can I Eat Anymore?!

D is for: Dawdling Through World Showcase

E is for: Evening Extravaganza!

F is for: Feathers and Fins and Fangs, OH MY!!!

G is for: Gorgeous, Gorgeous Getaway!

H is for: Harmonious From Hacienda!

I is for: If Only All Days Could Be This Good

J is for: Just Good Times with Good Friends

K is for: King of Steakhouses!

L is for: Long-Awaited Laughs!

M is for: Magical Moments at the Magical Kingdom! - Pt. 1

M is for: Magical Moments at the Magical Kingdom- Pt. 2

N is for: No Better View!

O is for: Open the Park; Outsmart the Competition

P is for: (From) Park to Pizza!

Q is for: Queued to Wait

R is for: Right Where I Belong

S is for: Sweet and Savory Endings!

Last edited:
Traveling with you! We're headed to the Buffalo Roundup at Custer State Park in SD in Sept. and WDW in Nov. Our next upcoming Grand Adventure -- providing we ever get better control over COVID -- will be going back to either Denmark/Norway or Switzerland/Italy in June 2022. Then in 2023 we hope to finally take Disney's Trans-Atlantic Cruise from Miami to the Azores, Portugal & Spain before flying back up to Edinburgh where we'll do a couple of Highland Tours before heading south to visit Cambridge, Manchester and Wales. If I was a young man and didn't have a DD. DSIL & three DGK's, I would definitely move to Copenhagen.

Looking forward to read about this exciting new chapter in your life..

Where would I go on a Grand Adventure - Scotland, I can be packed in seconds. I have been there three times already and still have so much to explore. I have often remarked that if I had to move out of the country that would be my choice. The land, the Lochs, the Bens, from the minute I stepped foot off the plane in Glasgow in 2016 I felt like I was home.

This country I would love to drive cross country and that had been the plan before my husband had his strokes. We wanted to see the Grand Canyon, drive Rt. 66, the Redwood Forest, San Francisco, Disneyland, etc. We had such big dreams for retirement but he can no longer drive, his vision is almost completely gone in one eye and he really just sees shadows and shapes, though he swears he can see. In the safe bubble of our house he can because he knows the layout, anywhere else it causes issues. Since I am not good at driving long distances I'm not sure our trip will happen anytime soon. My son wants to do the drive in a few years so he has invited us along. Maybe it will happen.

Here!

“If God closes a door AND a window, consider the fact that it might be time to build a whole new house.”- Mandy Hale
Hadn't heard that one before. I like it.
I’ve lived in for more than 22 years (dissected by 10 years in Central Asia).
Yeah, just throw that in there. :rolleyes:
A little mood music to set the tone... time to get 'yer Hillbilly on!
Love me some Neil Diamond.
And for personal reasons, that song in particular.
I changed my screenname to Steppesister
I'm getting the feeling that "change" is a bit of a way of life for you.
Sadly, in 2018 I went through a very difficult divorce.
I'm sorry for your pain during that time.
I have 3 grandbabies, with one being born as I write this. No, literally, my DIL has been in labor for 5 hours with their baby number 3 on her way any time.
Born now! :)
Obviously, I will miss my children and grandbaby that live here, but nothing dictates that I can’t return to visit on occasion.
Hmmm... Well, you're trading seeing one grandkid for three, so that's not too shabby. :)
I also have experience in Long-term care, infusion nursing, Pre-op, Med-Surg, and Senior Behavioral Health.
:faint:

I can tie my shoes all by myself!
and going to Disney as often as I can
Oh? Hadn't noticed.

:rolleyes1
Very nice photo of you. :)
Bowling Green, Kentucky is the destination- home of the Corvette,
::yes:: Been there (as you know.)
My parents, getting older and slowing down,
Ah yes. I am familiar with that.
have offered to sell half ownership of their lovely home to me at a very family-friendly price.
Wow! That's great!
living nearer to my family, that I haven’t had the privilege of doing since I left “home” in 1985, will be nothing short of amazing.
That counts for a lot, definitely. ::yes::
It is my opinion, take it or leave it as you will, that this state is like an avalanche- going downhill at breakneck speed. Without any commentary, I will simply say that “I cannot ‘Oregon’ anymore”. I just can’t. The crime, taxes, destruction of our once beautiful cities… I can’t do it anymore. I am not alone according to the statistics.
Yikes. :scared:
Lastly, there is an unspoken understanding that, in exchange for this family-friendly home purchase price, I will provide companionship and care for my parents as they enter their golden years and need more help. The goal, as with any one of us, is to live independently and to be as self-reliant for as long as possible. Maybe with my being there sooner than later, those years will be extended through providing some advocacy and assistance. My sister has been doing an incredible job with that for years and it’s my turn, and honor, to be there for my parents just as faithfully as they were there for me every single day that I’ve called them Mom and Dad.
You're a good daughter. :)
Would you like to travel with me on this grand adventure of moving across the country?
::yes::
Would you like to see some, what I hope to be, fantastic photos of landscapes of our grand and beautiful country?
::yes::::yes::
(probably some really awful food too)
Hopefully that will be in the minority.
this 2-week cross-country journey will end with a trip to Disney to celebrate not only my new Beginning, but WDW's 50th Anniversary with some of my longest-standing DISFriends.
Oh! What a great way to end the move!
ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!!!

Love that. :)
Where would you go on a Grand Adventure if you could leave tomorrow. Would you move there? Visit? For how long?
I'd love to take 10-12 months and go around the world. I think some of it will be scary, but it would all be exciting and new.
Saved for the L.O.D. (List of Drivel)
:laughing:

Following! Yours is a REAL adventure. One place on my bucket list was my maternal grandparents home - Scotland. We're booked for next April - fingers crossed. Just a visit but I think it will be a memorable one.

I've been reading old trip reports for days so I'm going to come out of the woodwork and say hi on this one. Best of luck to you on this journey!

I'm here! Will be working hard to avoid confusing both of your TR's with each other.

I have 3 grandbabies, with one being born as I write this. No, literally, my DIL has been in labor for 5 hours with their baby number 3 on her way any time.

And now it's 4! Congratulations once again!

Now that you know me a bit more, let's talk about this epic road trip: Bowling Green, Kentucky is the destination- home of the Corvette, Western Kentucky University, caves, bourbon, horses, tobacco and Bluegrass.

Some of these things are better than others.

It’s also only an hour from Nashville; I may just love a little Honkey-tonking now and then.

I enjoyed wandering the streets of Nashville the one day I was there. Neat to hear the music coming out of every bar and restaurant.

My parents, getting older and slowing down, have offered to sell half ownership of their lovely home to me at a very family-friendly price. It’s exactly my style, the right size, and in a perfect location (it borders a public golf course, so the city takes care of all my “yard work” for free!).

Please tell me you'll paint a wide stripe down the center of the house to mark your side vs. theirs!

No yard work is a sweet deal, though.

I am definitely looking forward to bluer skies and regular summer thunderstorms. The weather in Oregon is depressing and difficult for me to deal with 9 months of the year. I know a lot of people here love the cool misty, rainy days, but I am tired of it. Yes, it’s green; yes, there are mountains and beaches all within a short, 2-hour drive either direction from me. And yes, I will miss the incredibly gorgeous landscapes here. But again, that is what travel is for. To be honest, as beautiful as those places are, I don’t visit them as much as I should, given how much I work.

There are pluses and minuses everywhere. Here in the East, it's the endless 95 degree days with 90% humidity in the summer that drive you crazy. Feels like you're walking in molasses. Hot molasses.

As you might have anticipated this 2-week cross-country journey will end with a trip to Disney to celebrate not only my new Beginning, but WDW's 50th Anniversary with some of my longest-standing DISFriends.

Shocking! Should have waited till I was sitting down before you told me that.

Where would you go on a Grand Adventure if you could leave tomorrow.

The biggest one I can think of on my bucket list is Australia/New Zealand. I've always wanted to see Switzerland as well.

Would you move there? Visit? For how long?

Move? Nah. For long distances like that, I'd want ideally 2-3 weeks to explore.

Traveling with you! We're headed to the Buffalo Roundup at Custer State Park in SD in Sept. and WDW in Nov. Our next upcoming Grand Adventure -- providing we ever get better control over COVID -- will be going back to either Denmark/Norway or Switzerland/Italy in June 2022. Then in 2023 we hope to finally take Disney's Trans-Atlantic Cruise from Miami to the Azores, Portugal & Spain before flying back up to Edinburgh where we'll do a couple of Highland Tours before heading south to visit Cambridge, Manchester and Wales. If I was a young man and didn't have a DD. DSIL & three DGK's, I would definitely move to Copenhagen.
:welcome::welcome::welcome: Hubie!!! So wonderful to have you here again! I think this is shaping up to be such a fantastic trip through some of the most beautiful country along the way!

You too have some amazing travels coming up! SC has some lovely landscapes to see and Roundups are so fun!!

I adore Europe and I would certainly hope that by next year things will be back to normal enough to enjoy traveling internationally again, even with cruising! I'd say if you can't move there, you can certainly visit Copenhagen on occasion!

Looking forward to read about this exciting new chapter in your life..

I'm so happy to have you joining in, Lorrie!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: There big changes and exciting times ahead. I do know there will be some struggles along the way as all moves and big changes seem to have, but I think there will be more ups than downs.

Where would I go on a Grand Adventure - Scotland, I can be packed in seconds. I have been there three times already and still have so much to explore. I have often remarked that if I had to move out of the country that would be my choice. The land, the Lochs, the Bens, from the minute I stepped foot off the plane in Glasgow in 2016 I felt like I was home.

I'd love to go to my ancestral homeland again too. I have been once and it was indeed gorgeous, but it was a long time ago when I was still in high school and wasn't paying attention in the way mature adults do.

This country I would love to drive cross country and that had been the plan before my husband had his strokes. We wanted to see the Grand Canyon, drive Rt. 66, the Redwood Forest, San Francisco, Disneyland, etc. We had such big dreams for retirement but he can no longer drive, his vision is almost completely gone in one eye and he really just sees shadows and shapes, though he swears he can see. In the safe bubble of our house he can because he knows the layout, anywhere else it causes issues. Since I am not good at driving long distances I'm not sure our trip will happen anytime soon. My son wants to do the drive in a few years so he has invited us along. Maybe it will happen.

While we WILL be driving through California, none of that is on the list this time. I grew up and went to school (and worked at Disney) so all of the places you mention are very familiar to me- and fun to visit. I do hope that someday and not too far out that trip can be done. I think it's one everyone should do at least once in their lifetime. Lots of beautiful country in that area!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: I'm so happy you are here and ready to adventure with me!

Hadn't heard that one before. I like it.

I hadn't either, but it sure seemed appropriate!

Yeah, just throw that in there. :rolleyes:

It was a rather big chunk of my life. Plus I can speak a pretty useless language (here in the States) fluently.

Love me some Neil Diamond.
And for personal reasons, that song in particular.

I do too. I'll put on the Diamond Favorites on YouTube on occasion in the evenings.

I'm getting the feeling that "change" is a bit of a way of life for you.

In a way... I guess I like adventure and am willing to try new things. This move just seems like the right thing to do at this point in my life. I think it will ultimately be best for many, many reasons not the least of which being nearer to my family. My own kids are thinking of moving out of Oregon as well (housing prices are far too high for them to ever be able to buy) so there is little left for me here.

I'm sorry for your pain during that time.

Thank you. It was not easy but time heals so much.

Hmmm... Well, you're trading seeing one grandkid for three, so that's not too shabby. :)

That is correct! :)

:faint:

I can tie my shoes all by myself!

Pffft, I know what you do. Quite a little (important) niche you have.

Oh? Hadn't noticed.

:rolleyes1

It's my happy place. :) Although to be fair, I enjoy traveling to OTHER Places just as much.

::yes:: Been there (as you know.)

I do, I do!!

That counts for a lot, definitely. ::yes::

It's been too long in coming.

Hopefully that will be in the minority.

Heh, when you show up without having done a lot of research it can be a crapshoot. I AM looking forward to my Hopi tacos!!

Love that. :)

I'm not sure many got the reference. I just watched that movie again a few nights ago and it makes me cry like a baby every single time.

I'd love to take 10-12 months and go around the world. I think some of it will be scary, but it would all be exciting and new.

Me too. Meeeeee tooo. Some might be, but that's what makes it an adventure. I'd love to go to Petra, Morocco, Tunis, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc... lots to see there!

Last edited:
Following! Yours is a REAL adventure. One place on my bucket list was my maternal grandparents home - Scotland. We're booked for next April - fingers crossed. Just a visit but I think it will be a memorable one.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: New Friend!!

It will definitely be a super big adventure full of a few of the MUCH lesser traveled road in the West. Very excited for that. I too would love to re-visit Scotland. My grandparents are also from there. I really hope that gets to happen for you- people are itching to travel again and I'd sure think by next year things will be back to normal-ish. In fact, I thought I'd heard England is back to allowing Americans?

I've been reading old trip reports for days so I'm going to come out of the woodwork and say hi on this one. Best of luck to you on this journey!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: It'll be great to get to know you and have you along for this grand adventure! I love when new people join in - some of my best friends are ones I've made here on the DIS! I will have so much to share- so stick around and comment as I go!

Here! Be back to comment!
Hey Alison!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:I kinda snuck this TR in and am so glad you found me. I was late in the game putting a link in my other TR and I know a lot of folks don't scan the list of TRs (like me) so....happy you're here!

I'm here! Will be working hard to avoid confusing both of your TR's with each other.
And now it's 4! Congratulations once again!
Some of these things are better than others.

True! I can do without the tobacco and would probably permanently disable myself if I tried to ride a horse these days. LOL!! (Although I've actually been thinking I'd try it again sooner than later.)
I enjoyed wandering the streets of Nashville the one day I was there. Neat to hear the music coming out of every bar and restaurant.

I adore the music there. The talent is off the charts and I can't wait!
Please tell me you'll paint a wide stripe down the center of the house to mark your side vs. theirs!

No yard work is a sweet deal, though.

Heh, they're getting too old to go upstairs now, which is "My Half", so there's that. I do imagine that there may be some kitchen wars, but at least I'll have my haven up there. ;)

I HATE yardwork!!!
There are pluses and minuses everywhere. Here in the East, it's the endless 95 degree days with 90% humidity in the summer that drive you crazy. Feels like you're walking in molasses. Hot molasses.

For sure. I have no delusions there won't be the negative- more poisonous snakes, humidity, chiggers, ticks and poison plants on the trails.

Shocking! Should have waited till I was sitting down before you told me that.

I'm full of surprises like that. :laughing:
The biggest one I can think of on my bucket list is Australia/New Zealand. I've always wanted to see Switzerland as well.
That is a bucket list country/area as well. My lucky sister got to go on that one with Mom and Dad and I have always wanted to do it myself. I've been to Switzerland and it is indeed a beautiful place. I know you like mountains and there are certainly a few of those. ;)
Move? Nah. For long distances like that, I'd want ideally 2-3 weeks to explore.
I can't imagine you guys wanting to move- grandparents nearby, kids nearby (but they are starting to go to school now, and who knows where they will eventually end up) but a home, friends, church.... roots. You are blessed!!

And yes, 2-3 weeks is kinda manadatory if you truly want to see what there is out there on the road. The nooks and crannies and backroads are where it's at! I'm purposely avoiding I-5 for a giant reason. Booooooring.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: I'm so happy you are here and ready to adventure with me!
:wave:
It was a rather big chunk of my life. Plus I can speak a pretty useless language (here in the States) fluently.
Disagree. No foreign language is useless. You may never use it again (but you never know) but knowledge is never useless.
In a way... I guess I like adventure and am willing to try new things. This move just seems like the right thing to do at this point in my life. I think it will ultimately be best for many, many reasons not the least of which being nearer to my family. My own kids are thinking of moving out of Oregon as well (housing prices are far too high for them to ever be able to buy) so there is little left for me here.
All of that makes perfect sense. :)
Pffft, I know what you do. Quite a little (important) niche you have.
Yep! I can zip up (and down!) a zipper, too.
Buttons, however, are beyond me.
Heh, when you show up without having done a lot of research it can be a crapshoot.
::yes::
I AM looking forward to my Hopi tacos!!
What is that and how does it differ from "regular" tacos?
I'm not sure many got the reference. I just watched that movie again a few nights ago and it makes me cry like a baby every single time.
That first few minutes sure tugs at the heartstrings.
Me too. Meeeeee tooo. Some might be, but that's what makes it an adventure. I'd love to go to Petra, Morocco, Tunis, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc... lots to see there!
Lots to see... everywhere!

Disagree. No foreign language is useless. You may never use it again (but you never know) but knowledge is never useless.

Well, okay, fair point. I did learn a lot of the culture THROUGH learning the language and that is sure worth something!
Yep! I can zip up (and down!) a zipper, too.
Buttons, however, are beyond me.
Awww, does PK need a busy board? ;)

What is that and how does it differ from "regular" tacos?

Made on a fried bread with the toppings (YMMV) you see. Sooo incredibly delicious!!
That first few minutes sure tugs at the heartstrings.

Every. single. time. The ending too. And the soundtrack makes me very happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter