ABCs of a Nursing School Grad Trip + FL Keys Mini Report;D is for: Dang! Last Chapter of this TR...

I know, I know. I'm very delinquent in responses and general attention to my thread lately. I do have excuses, but I'll let you be the judge on whether they're good enough.
More than adequate.

Good luck with the classes/work/house!

And here's hoping for less pain in the ...

For all of you who can’t, you either: don’t have teenagers

:wave: I take Door Number One for $500!

Her stage hands knew Steppe’s occasional bad temper and quickly handed her an umbrella. For they also knew the bad- VERY bad- things that happen to her when left in the rain too long.

Does she melt?

Not entirely unlike herself, Mary used her prop to zip around in the air.

An Umbrella? Huh. I thought it was a broom! :scratchin :duck:

Mary’s favorite place to land was the rooftops of London where she kept close company with the dirtiest men in town.

They're the most fun!

She worked so hard to keep it picked up and tidy, only to come home from work and find the clutter in every crack and corner.

I have given up.

Initially, it was irritation that entered her heart, but there sitting on the couch, next to the massive pile of unfolded laundry, sat her teen-aged ingrates munching on Doritos and day old pizza. Fury took its place and Steppe was…. transformed into Witchypoo.

See I knew it was a broom!

She looked down and saw piles of toys and games strewn about.

I look down and just find cat puke.

“Junior!”, she hissed. “Get off your rear end and get your share of this pigsty picked up! NOW!”

“Missy!”, she roared on, “This is not the city dump. Choose the bathroom or the kitchen, but one had better be done in the next half hour!”

I don't have anyone to yell at. :sad2:

“But Dad said he’d fold the laundry!” (that was 3 days ago)

I've been trying to get Fran to help me with the load in the dryer for a week now!

Stay tuned for the final moments of Steppe's epic day of stardom.

Looking forward to it!

Those are all adequate excuses, but you really don't need an excuse. This one works....

Life.

Glad things are picking up at work and you've got the extra cash coming in!

I am finally caught up! I've been slowly reading on my phone. Of course I leave for Disney in 5 days so I'll get horribly behind again.

I read on my phone too, but get behind cuz it's such a pain in one to reply by phone. And yes, of course you'll be behind again after your trip! It's the DIS Circle of Life. LOL!

I have truly enjoyed your report. So much Disney magic. A trip worth celebrating.

Awww, thanks! It was definitely one for the record books!

I'm sorry to hear Starring Rolls has closed. One of those places I always wanted to try but didn't. I'm hoping to catch some of the streetmospher too.

Sad day. :( I've seen so many things come and go the last decade, and some I never got to either. Makes me very sad.

Do you melt?

Your story hits home here too. Nothing irritates me more than coming home from work and finding a mess that wasn't there when I left.

Not sure if I melt, but I have very impressive meltDOWNS. Yes, it's beyond irritating, and when we're talking teens and up who've been trained better, you can only hope for some Karma at some point.

How could we forget!? The interview process was so memorable!

It was quite possibly the most fantastical interview I've ever been to. ;)

...need to get me one of these...

Yes! You do!!

Don't you hate when this happens?! I leave the apartment clean, and come home to find DFi's managed to infest it with terrifying snakes. A lady's work is never done.

Sigh..... I'd take snakes over the spiders that infest mine every Fall.

Never have I felt such understanding for the wicked witchy! Well done, you!

That movie has everything.

Almost

No exploding helicopters or aliens. Maybe they'll be coming in the final epic climax?

Well, yeah, but it did have snakes. <that's your cue>

Good luck, and have fun!!!

Thanks! Thoroughly enjoying it so far!

A daily occurrence, I'm guessing.

Yes, but now it's a WORKING all-American mom who's even more tired and bordering on cranky when she gets home.

I'm gonna go with option B. I can empathize, though, right?

Oh sure, you can empathize. Empathy goes a long way!

Why, Mary! I had no idea.

It's the sweet, innocent ones you can't trust.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Ok, that's funny right there.

I'm glad someone thought so.

When Mama ain't happy...it may be a cliche, but it's there for a reason.

::yes::::yes::

Stole my line!

Hey!! Still one chapter to go!!!

Life, with all its ups and downs, can take on the elements of movies and theater. No one of us seems immune to the ebb and flow of seasons which make up this production we call humanity. We put on our makeup and persona and venture out into the world to give it our best shot, sometimes with results of joy, other times with heartache, and still others with anxiety, compassion, love, surprise, or anger. Every day, we dress up, do our thing, and hope our day will end in fulfillment.

That was nicely said, Liesa.

Little did they know that one of their party would arrive and instantly be changed for the day.

Oh???

(Coincidentally, I rather like the smaller print above the intended one below. Let's all hope and pray that my learning to fly doesn't bring adventures that are too terribly "thrilling"!)

I saw that you had your first lesson.
How did it go?/How's it going?

A good actress knows how to show up fashionably on time

Shouldn't that be fashionably late?.....

(or at the front of the pack at rope drop)

.... ah. Never mind!

<excuse me Ma'am, while I move your wheelchair over here. And you, yeah you, with the triple-wide stroller... take a hike.>

Darwin wouldn't have had to travel so far if WDW had been around then.

The sun was high even at this early hour and it was already warm enough to melt the makeup right off of her face. It could be seen dripping in globs down her glistening cheeks making Mickey-shaped puddles right there on Sunset Blvd.

Such a lovely picture you pain!

(Love how I forgot to edit out the lens blob on that one.)

I feel your pain.

(that’s QueenSteppe to you),

Yes, your highness.

opened the door in her robe for the Coke delivery guy. I mean, she did for the pizza guy at a seedy hotel not long afterwards.

:sad2: Keep doing that and you're gonna get yourself in trouble!

IMG_1229.jpg

And what did Mike say when he saw that???

It was cut short when our young (ahem)

You can drop the "ahems".

found him to be rather stiff.

Huh. I thought women would like it when a guy was stiff.

Besides that, she just couldn’t take him seriously with a name like B.O.

:laughing:

Sadly, his character was a bit flat for her style so she moved on to someone far more handsome who treated her like the queen she is. To this day, they are incredibly happy together and deeply in love.

Awww.... That's really sweet.

:lmao: Love her eyes there.

Look at this gorgeous place, replete with a natatorium in case she wants to natatory.

It's Florida. Who needs an indoors pool???

I mean, what says “good choice” better than a cream cheese Danish?

Two Danishes.

When she found out her favorite little noshing place in Hollywoodland was going out of business

:sad2: Still bummed about that. I never went, figuring I'd get there eventually. I mean, no rush, right?

Love that.
I so would've waved my hand in front of them and intoned "These are not the strollers you're looking for."

Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

Steppe exited with troupe in tow and continued to make her way to work in her ’63 split window ‘Vette.

Had to be the split window one, huh?

You do not have modest tastes!

The RBF is about as good as they come- truly, I'm not sure I could do any better myself.

:lmao:
I don't think I want to see it!

On the other hand, to the lady in the darker gray shirt: Ummm, it wasn't that funny. Funny, yes, but not that funny.

Oh, that's okay. It's Disney. You're allowed to have as much fun as you want.

Awwwww...

Playing the role of a modern, misunderstood, All-American Mom.

Autobiographical, I see.

(Please never mind her other day job of Doc’s assistant in the 7 Dwarfs Mining Company.)

Never minding...

(Or the weekend job of Official Rice Cream Taste Tester.)

Never minding, take two...

(Or the Make-Up-Ridiculous-Self-Challenges-On-Disney-Trips every few years job.)

Never..... oh, never mind!

Perhaps some of you can relate to her starring role? For all of you who can’t, you either: don’t have teenagers, are the wrong gender, or living in Oz.

I have teens. I don't live in Australia. I.... oh.

Her security team was in place making sure the riffraff were discouraged from interrupting her filming.

You know... the riffraff that spent thousands of dollars to be there?

Imagine that- her film emblazoned in neon as “Classic”!

Classic = good. Old = not so good.

Her stage hands knew Steppe’s occasional bad temper

Uh, oh. Is this something I need to be aware of for any future possible visits...
Perhaps I should make it a point to not attempt a meet.

For they also knew the bad- VERY bad- things that happen to her when left in the rain too long.

I see what you did there.

Not entirely unlike herself, Mary used her prop to zip around in the air.

And there, too.

Mary’s favorite place to land was the rooftops of London where she kept close company with the dirtiest men in town.

"Where she handed out bars of soap with a stern lecture."

when her #1 Beau sees 22 (count them, I dare you) women,

:confused3

Mary may not be perhaps the wisest or most prim of the lot after all. At the very least, she was:

you-re-going-to-love-who-disney-wants-as-their-new-mary-poppins-619929.jpg

Nope. Not seeing that pic at all. Might be a work thing, though.

one is clearly a responsible gun owner and following a cardinal safety rule. Good boy, John.

So... you're supposed to shoot the horse in the head? While riding?

Here, she found the story of a mom having some new furniture brought in that she had carefully picked out at Pier One.

:laughing: That actually does look like something you'd find at Pier One.

She worked so hard to keep it picked up and tidy, only to come home from work and find the clutter in every crack and corner.

"Clutter.... Why did it have to be clutter."

snakes-why-did-it-have-to-be-snakes-haeha-net.jpg

Where were her kids and husband, you might ask?

Standing around asking her what was for dinner and how long it would be.

IMG_1205.jpg

:rotfl: Now that's funny!

Looks of terror set in as her kids saw her walk through the door.

Run! Runnnnn!!!!!!

Fury took its place and Steppe was…. transformed into Witchypoo.

:lmao: "Witchypoo"

She looked up and saw cobwebs:
IMG_1218.jpg

She looked down and saw piles of toys and games strewn about.
IMG_1220.jpg

Now that is some fine photography combined with great storytelling.

“Junior!”, she hissed. “Get off your rear end and get your share of this pigsty picked up! NOW!”

“Missy!”, she roared on, “This is not the city dump. Choose the bathroom or the kitchen, but one had better be done in the next half hour!”

“But Moooooooooooooooo-om. That’ll take me hours! And I’m supposed to be somewhere in 15 minutes.” (tough crap)

“But Mom! None of this is mine!” (except the backpack, shoes, gym socks and ballmitt)

“But Mo-ooom…. I always do the bathroom.” (once a month)

“But Dad said he’d fold the laundry!” (that was 3 days ago)

This sounds like it has just a soupçon of familiarity to it... :rolleyes1

I regret to inform you that the XBox password has been changed.”

Ouch. Harsh.

A teenager had been caught closet shopping her shoes and she was hacked off! “Go ahead, Chickie. The Wizard can’t save you from the wrath of a woman looking for her favorite shoes. Monkeys for you!”

Do not mess with a woman's shoes.

Do. Not.

Stay tuned for the final moments of Steppe's epic day of stardom.

I gotta say... that was just about some of the best darned TR writing I've read in a while.
Well done. :worship:

I know, I know. I'm very delinquent in responses and general attention to my thread lately.

No worries.... I didn't notice, since I've been too busy to come by and see!

The only holdings still left with them are the Air Museum which is actually pretty uber cool. The REAL deal Spruce Goose is housed there indoors and they have a water park too with the biggest slide spitting you out of the belly of a 747 into the pool below.

Cool!

Anyway, I also got my tailbone injection and feel 100% better.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

I can actually sit and drive again without looking like I'm doing the toddler potty dance.

But I'm sure that was such a great look!

7 months of not being a pain in the you know what.

No... What?

Lastly, our home in Portland, which we've rented out since leaving for Crapistan goes on the market Saturday. As with all home sales, it's taken a fair amount of time to get it to a salable point. The market is STRONG for the seller right now, so we're confident it will go quickly.

Good luck with that!

Meantime, I'm working more and more, which is a good thing. The cash flow has been slashed significantly since we lost the rent money. My income is having to supplement for the time being. I'm unbelievably grateful for my job and that the caseload has picked up!

Good!

I've been trying to get Fran to help me with the load in the dryer for a week now!
A week? It should be dry by now.

Hi
Great analysis of the Hollywood movie ride I suppose only a mother would look at it from that perspective.The dad would be look kids look at the snakes arn't they just great let's take a couple home your mum won't mind and as for the space ship lets fly this. We should realy get a couple of the lazer guns what fun we could have with these.Hope you had fun yesterday learning how to fly.

Thanks, Stuart!

We have plenty of our fair share of snakes around here. See them in the garden all the time. They're actually kind of cute. :)

Yes, your father's perspective is probably pretty darned accurate as well. You should write one from the other side of the coin!!

I've now had 2 of the 22 or so lessons now. So far, just learning the various aircraft parts and systems- electrical, oil, engine, heating/cooling, instrumentation, etc... Next week we'll get into aerodynamics a bit. Challenging for sure!

Hi Leisa! I'm finally back trying to catch up. It's been a crazy few weeks. I'm loving your storytelling talent as usual. Hope you had a good 13 hr shift, despite the pain you've been in. :eek:

Hey, Tammie! Great to see you. My last couple of weeks have been crazy too, and I've gotten into a bit of a hole around here as well.

So glad you enjoyed the last chapters- one more to go and Hollywoodland will be all done. Looking forward to some more on AK soon. :)

The long shifts are tough, but I have such a great team of nurses to work with that it does often go by quickly. Still love my job!!

Hope the flying lesson went well!!!

It did!! Still enjoying the challenge ahead of me.

More than adequate.

Good luck with the classes/work/house!

And here's hoping for less pain in the ...

Thanks, Andy! Just keeping my head above water right now. Of course, we're about to add goats to the family workload/mix, so there's that. :rolleyes2

:wave: I take Door Number One for $500!

Good door to pick.

Unless you lose the $500. I watched a lady lose $10,000 on PiR last week while I was getting my pedi.

Does she melt?

Oopsies.

An Umbrella? Huh. I thought it was a broom! :scratchin :duck:

Hmmmm, you may be onto something. I wish my prop to zoom around in was a 1967 Alfa Romeo Spider.

They're the most fun!

Well, they do sing and dance. Among other things.

I have given up.

I have in my yard. It's a lost cause.

See I knew it was a broom!

:ssst: Don't give any of my secrets away!

I look down and just find cat puke.

I wonder if that feels like the slugs in our yard when you step on it.

I don't have anyone to yell at. :sad2:

I've seen Fran's "I'm not happy" look. I would NOT want to be yelling at her.

!

A WEEK!??!

Looking forward to it!

Coming up hopefully this week, but oodles of hours this week including a 12 hour overnight shift.

Those are all adequate excuses, but you really don't need an excuse. This one works....

Life.

Glad things are picking up at work and you've got the extra cash coming in!

Sometimes life feels entirely too busy. But yes, the hours and bigger paychecks are nice. House went live on the RMLS Friday night, so hoping for a quick sale!

That was nicely said, Liesa.

Aw, thanks!

Yes. Keep reading... you shall see...

I saw that you had your first lesson.
How did it go?/How's it going?

It is definitely a nice challenge for me. I'm learning a crazy amount of new stuff. I'm totally starting from ground zero (pun intended) as I really don't know ANYTHING about planes or flying or such. But after 2 lessons, I know the basic parts of a small engine prop plane, a bit about each system and how it works, and am ready to start aerodynamics next week. Our materials haven't come in yet (books such as the PHAK, and our various charts we'll need) so I"m a bit frustrated at that; I'd love to be doing more reading. Meantime, I've accessed the Google Drive dox our CFI has uploaded and I've chased a few internet rabbit trails such as how to fly circuits. I'm thinking I DO need to get into the cockpit and start getting some flight time in, so may take an hour of time from each paycheck. There's no time limit, and I'm in no hurry, so.....

Shouldn't that be fashionably late?.....

No. Fashionably on time IS late. I'm obsessive about that. 5-10 minutes early IS on time.

.... ah. Never mind!

See?

Darwin wouldn't have had to travel so far if WDW had been around then.

No, we seem to be devolving at an alarming rate. Common sense is so uncommon you'd be hard pressed to find it anymore.

Such a lovely picture you paint!

;)

Yes, your highness.

At least someone has that down. (Where's my tiara?)

:sad2: Keep doing that and you're gonna get yourself in trouble!

Yeah, probably so.

And what did Mike say when he saw that???

:rotfl2:
You don't really think he reads this drivel, do you?
(If he did, it'd lead to painful eye rolls.)

Huh. I thought women would like it when a guy was stiff.

Awww.... That's really sweet.

:goodvibes

:lmao: Love her eyes there.
I

I know! She perfectly nailed it!

It's Florida. Who needs an indoors pool???

Florida? I thought it was in the Twilight Zone.

Two Danishes.

:sad2:

:sad2: Still bummed about that. I never went, figuring I'd get there eventually. I mean, no rush, right?

I know... eventually never came. Ah well, plenty of other places to get to!

Love that.
I so would've waved my hand in front of them and intoned "These are not the strollers you're looking for."

That would have been hilarious!! I wonder if anyone has ever done that?!

Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

I had the exact same reaction. There was a scene in one of the Star Trek NG where a doids face melted off. It was equally creepy.

Had to be the split window one, huh?

You do not have modest tastes!

:car:

I"m a sucker for antique sports cars.

Oh, that's okay. It's Disney. You're allowed to have as much fun as you want.

This is true. Skipping down Main Street has been known to happen. :rolleyes1

Autobiographical, I see.

You think so, huh?

I have teens.

Then perhaps you can relate... just a little.

You know... the riffraff that spent thousands of dollars to be there?

And your point is....?

Classic = good. Old = not so good.

True with cars AND movies.

Uh, oh. Is this something I need to be aware of for any future possible visits...
Perhaps I should make it a point to not attempt a meet.

The hissy fits are short-lived. And usually confined to mornings. And coming home from work and finding a mess. Mousekeeping takes care of one, and Starbucks can take care of the rest.

"Where she handed out bars of soap with a stern lecture."

Uh huh! Yep.

So... you're supposed to shoot the horse in the head? While riding?

Well, theoretically, that doesn't happen if your finger is OFF the trigger unless you're ready to pull it.

Album: Mary Poppins
Bert:
Ain't it a glorious day?
Right as a mornin' in May
I feel like I could fly
'Ave you ever seen the grass so green?
Or a bluer sky?
Oh, it's a jolly 'oliday with Mary
Mary makes your 'eart so light!
When the day is gray and ordinary
Mary makes the sun shine bright!
Oh, 'appiness is bloomin' all around 'er
The daffodils are smilin' at the dove
When Mary 'olds your 'and you feel so grand
Your 'eart starts beatin' like a big brass band
It's a jolly 'oliday with Mary
No wonder that it's Mary that we love!
Mary:
Oh, it's a jolly holiday with you, Bert
Gentlemen like you are few
Though you're just a diamond in the rough, Bert
Underneath your blood is blue!
You'd never think of pressing your advantage
Forbearance is the hallmark of your creed
A lady needn't fear when you are near
Your sweet gentility is crystal clear!
Oh, it's a jolly holiday with you, Bert
A jolly, jolly holiday with you!
[Interlude]
Mary Poppins:
Now then what'd be nice
We'll start with raspberry ice
And then some cakes and tea
Order what you will
There'll be no bill
It's complimentary
Bert and Chorus:
It's true that Mavis and Sybil 'ave ways that are winning
And Prudence and Gwendolyn set your 'eart spinning
Phoebe's delightful, Maude is disarming
Janice, Felicia, Lydia - charming
Cynthia's dashing, Vivian's sweet
Stephanie's smashing, Priscilla a treat
Veronica, Millicent, Agnes, and Jane
Convival company, time and again
Drocas and Phyllis and Glynis are sorts

I'll agree are three jolly good sports
But cream of the crop, tip of the top
It's Mary Poppins, and there we stop!

I count 22 including Mary. Sowing his oats, guess.

"Clutter.... Why did it have to be clutter."

snakes-why-did-it-have-to-be-snakes-haeha-net.jpg

Snakes... clutter. Same level of annoyance.

:rotfl: Now that's funny!

:bitelip:

Now that is some fine photography combined with great storytelling.

:blush:

I was pretty happy with these shots compared to the abysmal results of my HM attempts.

This sounds like it has just a soupçon of familiarity to it... :rolleyes1

:confused3 Whatever could you mean?

Do not mess with a woman's shoes.

Do. Not.

Mortal sin. Which could send you to Mom's Purgatory. Forever.

I gotta say... that was just about some of the best darned TR writing I've read in a while.
Well done. :worship:

:blush::blush:

I confess, I am having a bit of fun with these chapters. :)

No worries.... I didn't notice, since I've been too busy to come by and see!

:) I know.

But I'm sure that was such a great look!

Can you picture it?

No... What?

Patootie. Choose your alternative noun.

A week? It should be dry by now.

I agree. This was really, really clever.

:blush:
Thanks, Mark. If I was giving out bonus points...

but then again, I need to work on that a bit. There is a clear winner, and I'll get to that soon.

Good door to pick.

Unless you lose the $500. I watched a lady lose $10,000 on PiR last week while I was getting my pedi.

I'm glad they don't have TVs in my shop. I get to read the DIS on my phone and switch it back and forth side to side as she removes the polish from my hands while my feet soak.

I have in my yard. It's a lost cause.

We have a gardener thank goodness!

I wonder if that feels like the slugs in our yard when you step on it.

:crazy2: Probably if its fresh. Not after it hardens. Did I mention that I don't walk around our house barefoot?

I've seen Fran's "I'm not happy" look. I would NOT want to be yelling at her.

Yeah, no yelling at Fran.

A WEEK!??!

We finally hung it up today. AND put it away, miracles of miracles. My parents arrive in 4 days. And we're having the carpets cleaned. Our living room is still filled with boxes. :faint:

Coming up hopefully this week, but oodles of hours this week including a 12 hour overnight shift.

Well that's good! I hope that they pay you overtime.

Sometimes life feels entirely too busy. But yes, the hours and bigger paychecks are nice. House went live on the RMLS Friday night, so hoping for a quick sale!

Well I hope it sells quickly, and you have a smooth Escrow!

I'm glad they don't have TVs in my shop. I get to read the DIS on my phone and switch it back and forth side to side as she removes the polish from my hands while my feet soak.

I normally DO DIS when I go in, but the phone was out of battery that time. Plus, the whole shop was into the PiR that day, so I joined in the massage chair coaching. ;)

We have a gardener thank goodness!

Oh how wish!!

:crazy2: Probably if its fresh. Not after it hardens. Did I mention that I don't walk around our house barefoot?

Probably a very good idea! Yuck!

Yeah, no yelling at Fran.

No, I"d imagine not. :scared:

We finally hung it up today. AND put it away, miracles of miracles. My parents arrive in 4 days. And we're having the carpets cleaned. Our living room is still filled with boxes. :faint:

YAY!!!! I'll bet there's another load right behind it. Our washer and dryer have been going non-stop today. Good luck with getting the boxes put away before the folks arrive!

Well that's good! I hope that they pay you overtime.

Overtime only if over 40 hours/week. I never get that.

Well I hope it sells quickly, and you have a smooth Escrow!

Thanks!!! We've had over 300 Zillow hits since Friday night, so here's to hoping for a quick sell!

I'm totally starting from ground zero (pun intended)

Pun accepted.

as I really don't know ANYTHING about planes or flying or such.

You mean them thing-a-ma-bobs with wings and such?

But after 2 lessons, I know the basic parts of a small engine prop plane, a bit about each system and how it works, and am ready to start aerodynamics next week.

:worship:

books such as the PHAK,

Had to look that up as we have a different book up here. (or books, I suppose)

and our various charts we'll need

Here. Try this: https://skyvector.com/

Meantime, I've accessed the Google Drive dox our CFI has uploaded and I've chased a few internet rabbit trails such as how to fly circuits.

Downwind, upwind, cross wind, base, final. NOT in that order!!

If we ever meet, ask me to tell you about the funny incident... and the scary incident I had in Brandon involving circuits.

I'm thinking I DO need to get into the cockpit and start getting some flight time in, so may take an hour of time from each paycheck.

Cool!

No. Fashionably on time IS late. I'm obsessive about that. 5-10 minutes early IS on time.

Yeah, I'm the same actually.

No, we seem to be devolving at an alarming rate. Common sense is so uncommon you'd be hard pressed to find it anymore.

Unfortunately...

At least someone has that down. (Where's my tiara?)

It's on order.

Florida? I thought it was in the Twilight Zone.

If Florida ain't the Twilight Zone, I don't know what is.

That would have been hilarious!! I wonder if anyone has ever done that?!

Oh, I'm sure someone or someones, have.

I"m a sucker for antique sports cars.

I've noticed!

This is true. Skipping down Main Street has been known to happen. :rolleyes1

:laughing: And that's perfectly okay.

Then perhaps you can relate... just a little.

Probably only just a little.

And your point is....?

The direction in which my finger is indicating.

The hissy fits are short-lived. And usually confined to mornings. And coming home from work and finding a mess. Mousekeeping takes care of one, and Starbucks can take care of the rest.

Hmmm... Okay. So mornings are out until you get coffee.
(Note to self. Any future DISmeets with Liesa... book for afternoon or later.)

Well, theoretically, that doesn't happen if your finger is OFF the trigger unless you're ready to pull it.

It's that whole "theoretically" part...

It's true that Mavis and Sybil 'ave ways that are winning
And Prudence and Gwendolyn set your 'eart spinning
Phoebe's delightful, Maude is disarming
Janice, Felicia, Lydia - charming
Cynthia's dashing, Vivian's sweet
Stephanie's smashing, Priscilla a treat
Veronica, Millicent, Agnes, and Jane
Convival company, time and again
Drocas and Phyllis and Glynis are sorts

I'll agree are three jolly good sports
But cream of the crop, tip of the top
It's Mary Poppins, and there we stop!

I count 22 including Mary. Sowing his oats, guess.

1. Mavis
2. Sybil
3. Prudence
4. Gwendolyn
5. Phoebe
6. Maude
7. Janice
8. Felicia
9. Lydia
10. Cynthia
11. Vivian
12. Stephanie
13. Priscilla
14. Veronica
15. Millicent
16. Agnes
17. Jane
18. Drocas (what kind of name is Drocas???)
19. Phyllis
20. Glynis
21. Mary Poppins.

I count 21.
Unless I missed someone?

But considering I didn't have a clue what you were referring to... I'll give you a pass.

Snakes... clutter. Same level of annoyance.

Your and my definition of annoyance differ.

Mortal sin. Which could send you to Mom's Purgatory. Forever.

eep!

Patootie. Choose your alternative noun.

Works for me!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but like someone said...........life! I totally get it. Working a crazy schedule right now because, well, a huge deadline is coming the end of June........and possibly the end of billable hours??? Throw in a little surgery and I just haven't spent much time around these parts lately, even though I do drop in and read a little now and then.

I have a sudden urge to move to Bermuda. Or the Caymans. The others not so much. Sharia Law seems horribly unappealing. Floggings just aren't my thing.
Really? I thought you were heavily considering floggings the night of your UN-birthday at Yehaa Bob!!!

I'll be cooking up dinner for everyone. And we'll have the evening to hang out and share stories. Very casual, come as you are!
Well right now, that might not quite be appropriate........ :rolleyes1

I'm hoping it lasts at least as long as the last injection I got- 7 months of not being a pain in the you know what.
I can't imagine you EVER going 7-months without accomplishing that feat! :scratchin

See what you've been missing while I've been away. :stir: Makes you appreciate the silence, huh??? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter