The ABC's of a BSN Celebration! Trip Wrap up; Final Thoughts (7/11)

Pssst… hey you. Yeah, you!
Who. Me?
I’ve been watching you, and you seem like the right recruit for the job.
Then you haven't been watching closely enough.
Do you hear the melodic call to action?
What? All I hear is my stomach growling. Where's the Ronto roast???
Will you follow? Will you stay true to the cause? It’s time to choose a side; there can be no middle ground and your allegiance will be tested, as will your skill.
I prefer to remain neutral, thank you. I'll just skedaddle along.
But our side also has plenty of time to build camaraderie with good-hearted heckling.
Nah. I'm good. I'm more of a lone wolf kinda guy.

Hmm... perhaps "lone hamster" would be more appropriate.
It’s up to you, Recruit;
What's this "Recruit" nonsense? I told you I'm not joining.
you can make a difference in securing peace and prosperity for eons to come
Meh. Sounds dull. Needs flavour.
with your skill, intellect, and resolve.
Whoops. Three strikes and I'm out even before I begin.
Some of us will be interpreters,
Lot of French spoken on Batuu?
or will specialize in intelligence gathering
You're not going to find any of that on Earth!
First let's cover some spacecraft anatomy:

Dishwasher. Next!

("Caution")
:worship:
Did you notice and figure that out on your own? I'm impressed if you did!
Even the birds and a giant sasquatch are here to aid you.
:laughing:
UP! LEFT! NO, DOWN, You Moron!

I AM!! <crash> You're the one who can't fly! Go UP, I said!

You’re going to kill us, Go Right!

WHOOP, WHOOP, we got it….
Well that escalated quickly. From certain death to pros in 4 parsecs... sentences.
IMG_8356-L.jpg
puke_zpsztsuuprc.gif

Disappointed it’s not a boozy one?
Disgusted that it's a coconut one.
The Cause may need to rely on your knowing where you are at some point.
Tough noogies. If I don't wanna be found, don't come a lookin'.
Quick!! Duck in here!! Behind the backside of water- that should conceal us well,
Yay! I love Jungle Cruise!
(Did the location of this surprise you?)
::yes::
for goodness sake, whatever you do, don’t give away the base’s location!!!
Whoops! I shouldn't have mentioned Jungle Cruise. My bad.
To be squished under the foot of an At-At would have been most unfortunate.
I dunno...
I can see showing up at St. Peter's gate and...
"Star Wars casualty? Line to the left please."
Disney would have lost a few thousand dollars from that T-shirt you would have bought.
::yes::
And the car warranty folks would still know where to find you.
Is this really a thing in the US?

You got some great shots there. And nicely woven into a fun story. :) Thanks!

Pssst… hey you. Yeah, you! We need you; I’ve been watching you, and you seem like the right recruit for the job. Do you hear the melodic call to action? The lone piper beckons you with a tune on his flute that seems to say, “Flight Crews are Needed”.

Recruited as a hotshot pilot by...a flute? That's certainly different.

RIGHT ON!! That 2nd coaxium. That’s how it’s done. The Mother-Daughter Team finds themselves as resident flight crew trainers, (expert level), you’ve got some flight hours, and Hondo is a bit richer. You’re welcome any time for a refresher; he’d love another commission.

Sounds like mom and daughter made a pretty good team.

Behind the backside of water- that should conceal us well, and the winding caves can offer us some cool shelter out of the blistering Batuu Sun.

Is this one also named Schweitzer Falls?

Don’t worry, clear directions will be given along the way, and you’ll be in good hands, and….appendages. And tentacles.

Ew.

Good luck, Recruit, you’re gonna need it; may your engines be stout, your droids be quick, and your luck be better than average!

I sure hope I get to ride this on the next visit. It would suck to spend all the money to get there and then miss out on the lottery.

And did you get some?? By the way, might be in your neck of the woods mid-September.

No, sadly we did not get any Italian on this past trip. It looks like we'll miss you in September. We leave on the 18th for an annual gathering with DH's family. I'm really sorry.

I'm caught back up. Once again I'm blow away with your photos. You always get so many great details. Does being in the parks alone help. I'm heading down there for Labor Day alone (except for when Danielle is off) I'm hoping to have the time to get some details and just enjoy everything.

GE story was great too.

Animal Kingdom seems to have been made for photography and I personally love to soak up every minute just wandering around capturing whatever grabs my attention as I saunter along.

I remember you doing this on our EPIC trip :love: You do take amazing photos, but I cannot imagine crying that camera around all day!

Lol! I would be crying if I were carrying that camera around!
And I’ll leave the typo so you don’t look like a psycho! :rotfl2:

I have been away from Trip Reports for a bit but found this one and had to read it. I do remember MEK. She actually helped me out on one of her recent trips to replace a photo frame I had bought as a wedding gift but was smashed beyond repair somehow. She's a lovely person.

I love the Haunted Mansion pics. What settings did you use? I have been trying for a couple of those pics and have had no luck.

S is for Savoring the Spectrum of Arts

While I love all of the EPCOT Festivals, I hold a special place in my heart for the Festival of the Arts, affectionately known as FArts. I have the sense of humor of a 5-year old, so that makes me giggle. I appreciate that it includes so many of the art forms from performing to culinary, classical to modern. This was my 2nd dip into FArts and despite the changes that Covid brought, I will emphatically say that 2021 was immensely enjoyable, and I daresay even better in some regards, than my previous visit. Here’s a recap of all the offerings I took advantage of this time around.

Grab your Festival Passport and all your available cash, equities, and other portfolio holdings, and come with me!! Let’s get our FArts on!

As I revealed earlier when I covered the Food Kiosk samplings we tasted, we dipped into EPCOT 3 separate times. I would not recommend trying to do all that we did into one day. There’s just far too much to try and fit in! Short of looking at the photos’ properties, I have no idea what we saw and did on any particular day, so I’ll group the photos by experience rather than in time order.

Let’s start with the World Showplace performers. I’d already mentioned Carol- the Disney Pianist who plays some extraordinarily beautiful piano sets that are about 10-15 minutes long. She was also there during the Flower and Garden Festival, so perhaps she will also be performing as a regular guest as long as there are Festival Kiosks set up in World Showplace. If so, it would be well worth your time to rest your feet and listen to her Disney classics.

Another act we spent some time watching was a duo called Art Defying Gravity. Basically, it was a balancing act that was fairly entertaining- like a mini-Cirque in its most basic setting. It killed some time and prevented us from freezing to death outside, but it wasn’t anything I’d have made a special trip for.

Another minor activity I enjoyed by myself when the other girls went back to the room was the community mural which offers the best price you’ll find in Disney- free. Kinda fun for sure. I have NO idea what actually happens to these murals, maybe straight to a giant garbage bin? Perhaps on an exec’s wall? Kindling for the dumpster fire that ticket prices are right now? Basically, you stand in line for a brush, a pot of paint and a number. They direct you to an area and you get to paint 5 little squares of the mural, which over time turns into a big pretty picture. At the end you get a little souvenir to take home; one year it was a postcard, this time it was bookmark which I use in the book I’m reading. Which I’d highly recommend, by the way! It’s called a Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles. Very, VERY well written.

Okay, back to the Festival things- because do all the things!!!

Mik wanted to grab a Figment Scavenger Hunt game, which we did. I just tossed the sticker card yesterday because I don’t need it as miscellaneous stuff to move with, but suffice to say, she is a completist like her mother and all 11 Figment Art Pieces were found with much glee and excitement. Honestly, for $6.99 it’s a pretty great little game and a really nice souvenir they give you at the end. I still have my little puzzle from a couple of years ago. I’m a fan. It’s one of those little ways to get you to look a little harder and dig a little deeper in the park.

Next up were all the little additional painted characters you could hunt for around the World Showcase. I had a blast with this one- moreso than the Framed Art Hunt as I’d done that one before. These are sometimes super easy, and other times... man, it was like hunting for the truth in a news story. All were as charming as prince giving a wake up kiss. Hardest to find? Italy’s Jiminy Cricket.

Yes, I found them all, but can't find my photos, which means the morning champagne had probably induced a little photo-apnea.

It's one thing to LOOK at art; it’s quite another to actually create it. Or pretend to anyway. Which is what I do 99% of the time. Here is a bona fide photo of us pretending to be artists in a couple of different places:

Sure, one’s at Animal Kingdom, but once and artist imposter, always an artist imposter.

(Mary Ellen did AMAZING!)

One of the displays highlighted a couple of Disney concept artists which contrasted their work side-by-side and was located on one of the construction walls along the Mousegears side. I super enjoyed seeing the paired renditions of the vision each artist had for the pavilions and attractions that make up EPCOT both past and present. Such a difference in perspective and portrayal!

Given the task of presenting my own vision and experience with the various EPCOT areas, I wonder what my renditions would have been. I’m thinking something sorta like these:

Of the 2 real artists, which style do you prefer?

(Continued in next post...)

Last edited:
S is for: Savoring the Spectrum of Arts (Continued...)

Okay, while the performing arts were fun to watch and the culinary arts delicious to devour, the chalk art was incredible to admire. I went a little overboard with the photos as they were all a pure delight to spend some time amongst. The only thing maddeningly annoying was the shadows on them in late afternoon. Truly, I wish I had as much talent in my little finger. I know we all have our gifts, but fine arts is one I am a bit envious of. Enjoy the gallery of creations we were treated to:

By now, I’m sure you’re sick to death of “Butterfly Selfies”, but here are my renditions from FArts. I confess, I’m kinda in love with the butterfly wings to play with. It’s a really nice souvenir that’s there for a quick taking. Did I mention the word “free”? I like free.

And how about these beauties? The corny fine art selfie stations. I’m a bit more intimidated by these as pretty much 100% of the time I step into one, I become a Class A Dork. No, seriously, I get in there and have ZERO idea of what to do or how to pose. People probably walk by and say to each other, “Did you see that doofus back there making George Washington wish he’d never crossed the Delaware?” or “Degas never knew that one day his ballerinas would look like a drunk gorilla, did he?” Sigh…. I was a good sport though and did a great rendition of George wishing he’d never crossed the Delaware.

Just in time for the Festival two new exhibits were introduced as well. One is located in the France Pavilion which features props and costuming from French productions. From WDWInfo: “Another new addition to the France pavilion is the Tale As Old As Time: French Storytelling on Stage and Screen display. The all-new exhibit provides guests with the opportunity to explore six gallery cases featuring a collection of costumes, music, artwork and more, all dedicated to the adaptation of French literature in cinema, theater, ballet, and opera.” Yes, I’m one of those geeks who actually enjoys museum exhibits and spent about 15 minutes seeing the costuming from Beauty and the Beast and other productions. The other new exhibit is in the American Showcase and is dedicated to the history of jazz music in America. Highlighting jazz origins from New Orleans, New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles and Puerto Rico it was fun to read of the jazz greats who birthed a uniquely American style of music. I loved the movie Soul and this seemed like such a seamless, appropriate addition to that pavilion riding on the coattails of the film.

(Just cuz I think this new mural in the Ratatouille area is pretty and artsy)

All throughout EPCOT dozens of artists set up shop to sell their wares. Lots of them. The kiosks were always pretty busy and at times we had to wait to enter the tent in socially-distanced lines. But Ladies and Gentlemen… I saved THE BEST for last. I browsed a bit here and there in several tents, but on my last dip into FArts, I was killing time, slowly sauntering the circuit, and WAIT!!! WHAT IS THAT?! Could this be THE piece that was made for Steppe, who has for 15 years Trip Reported by Alphabet?! No. WAY!!

Here it is, Folks, the piece that screamed “Take me Home!!” I obeyed and now this beauty is waiting to be moved across the country and framed appropriately. Huzzah!

And now, I will end on that high note. What a treat this year’s Festival was for me. There is just so much to see and do, and given the chance to go again, I most definitely would!

Thanks for enduring such a long, meaty update. I know they take a bit of time to read but thank you so much for sticking with me!! Hope your weekend was fun-filled and fabulous!

Cheers, All!

Happy little bonus: I wanted to share a few photos that MEK was LUCKY to snag when she got up super early for a morning run. After Mik and I were up, she was absolutely BEAMING and gushed about her "magical morning" and wished we could have been out there seeing the breathtaking scene she got to watch unfold over Hourglass Lake. She took there with her iPhone and when I saw them, I wished I'd gotten up early too!!

Last edited:
I am nifty! Hope all is well in your world.

It is, but lots of changes. Lots. I'll be moving to Bowling Green, KY here in a few more months in with my folks and buying half share of their home. I'm also planning to snowbird in Tucson, AZ picking up a travel nursing contract. The kids are all grown and gone or close to it. Life is different, but very good.
Great ROTR photos! I love that attraction! I was there right before the COVID shutdown. Wound up at the park at 5:30 AM. Got a good boarding group but then it went down for 6 hours. I managed to board on one of the final groups of the day. Such a cool experience!

THanks! And yes, it is!! I "get it" more and more each time I ride it. And you are lucky!! I hear of folks not getting to ride it when that happens all the time!

<taps shoulder>
Then you haven't been watching closely enough.

You will continue to be scrutinized.

What? All I hear is my stomach growling. Where's the Ronto roast???

I ADORE a Ronto Dog. But thinking it's time to bust out of the Ronto Rut and try a couple other things I"ve heard are yummy.

I prefer to remain neutral, thank you. I'll just skedaddle along.
Oh, you've morphed to skedaddling from sashaying. A bold move!

Nah. I'm good. I'm more of a lone wolf kinda guy.

Hmm... perhaps "lone hamster" would be more appropriate.
Feeling the exercise wheel routine these days?

What's this "Recruit" nonsense? I told you I'm not joining.

Fine, be that way...

Meh. Sounds dull. Needs flavour.

Would you be willing to specialize in treachery and mayhem? We can use you as a decoy.

Whoops. Three strikes and I'm out even before I begin.
Then you will have to rely on your transportation luck. Of which you are world-renowned for.

Lot of French spoken on Batuu?

You can probably find most languages of the galaxy there. But the French is mainly heard in the bathrooms when a toddler has a blowout.

You're not going to find any of that on Earth!

You speak truth.

:worship:
Did you notice and figure that out on your own? I'm impressed if you did!

Not exactly. I used the app translator which can be used there OR at home. We super enjoy diddling around with the app games in Batuu!

Well that escalated quickly. From certain death to pros in 4 parsecs... sentences.

I am a fast learner!!

Disgusted that it's a coconut one.
Mmmm, with a shot of rum. :cloud9:

Tough noogies. If I don't wanna be found, don't come a lookin'.

Oh dear.... scawwie pants.

Yay! I love Jungle Cruise!

Hope you will still like it.
Whoops! I shouldn't have mentioned Jungle Cruise. My bad.
:rolleyes:
Now you've done it!

I dunno...
I can see showing up at St. Peter's gate and...
"Star Wars casualty? Line to the left please."

:laughing:

Is this really a thing in the US?

You have NO idea. Memes abound....
You got some great shots there. And nicely woven into a fun story. :) Thanks!
Why thank you! :) Sometimes I really get my "silly pants" on.

Recruited as a hotshot pilot by...a flute? That's certainly different.
Anything is possible on Batuu. A dude gets buried in hot lava and magically appears alive later with a metal super suit on. I mean.... Really?

Sounds like mom and daughter made a pretty good team.

We had such a blast (no pun intended). Seriously, we laughed and laughed but took it ridiculously seriously. OY, what a hoot!

Is this one also named Schweitzer Falls?

Wait? Am I getting license here to name the Batuu Falls?!

I sure hope I get to ride this on the next visit. It would suck to spend all the money to get there and then miss out on the lottery.
Me too, Mark. I really do! And, next trip? Did I miss something? Do you have one planned?

No, sadly we did not get any Italian on this past trip. It looks like we'll miss you in September. We leave on the 18th for an annual gathering with DH's family. I'm really sorry.
I'm caught back up. Once again I'm blow away with your photos. You always get so many great details. Does being in the parks alone help. I'm heading down there for Labor Day alone (except for when Danielle is off) I'm hoping to have the time to get some details and just enjoy everything.

GE story was great too.
And I'm behind again. My weekends are shot now since I started burning up a whole day with shadowing in Med-Surg for a bit more experience. Hoping that pays off in the long run, but until I move, my time is tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Sad we'll miss you!! We have a SMALL chance of getting to LA before the 18th, but we have no daily itinerary as a group and all I really know is that we leave Salem on the 7th.

Awwww, thanks, Vanessa. I love to use photos as my little creative outlet. :) I'd say yes. When someone is with me, unless they too are a photographer I feel rushed and pressured to move on. Or like I need to accommodate someone else's agenda or schedule. So, yes, being alone helps a LOT. Enjoy your solo park time and take photos til your heart is content!!

I remember you doing this on our EPIC trip :love: You do take amazing photos, but I cannot imagine crying that camera around all day!

Wasn't that such a magical trip with so many opportunities to take loads of photos and just wander? :cloud9:
I love this typo. :)
Lol! I would be crying if I were carrying that camera around!
And I’ll leave the typo so you don’t look like a psycho! :rotfl2:
You two crack me up!! Yes, that sucker is heavy and it's a pain to carry for sure! But worth it after I get home and see the difference having a real camera makes. The cell phone can certainly take GREAT photos, but not consistently or for special situations like zoom or dark rides.

I have been away from Trip Reports for a bit but found this one and had to read it. I do remember MEK. She actually helped me out on one of her recent trips to replace a photo frame I had bought as a wedding gift but was smashed beyond repair somehow. She's a lovely person.

I love the Haunted Mansion pics. What settings did you use? I have been trying for a couple of those pics and have had no luck.
HI Lorrie!!! Wow, it sure has been ages since I've seen you!!! I'm just thrilled you are here reading again and feel so honored you'd choose this one!!

MEK is the BEST!!! She is such a great TA, but, as you say, an even kinder human. I really love her as a friend.

For the HM photos, I was at f/1.4; 1/60 sec at 3200 ISO. I shoot with a Canon Ti3 Rebel (I REALLY want to upgrade someday!) and use a Canon EF 50mm 1:1.4 lens for dark rides. Without a "fast lens" there is just no way. You need to get the apperature WAY, way down.

It has been awhile. I just didn't want to read TR's knowing that I was not planning on going back any time soon. The pandemic made me overly cautious since my husband has multiple issues that put him in the high risk category and my daughter was on the front lines as an ICU nurse. Happily we are getting better with this and I am willing to venture out again. I have a trip planned for the 2 of us in December.

I have never had the pleasure of meeting MEK in person believe it or not and we only live about 90 minutes apart. She was so gracious to do that favor for me as I knew I couldn't get down and didn't trust the postal service.

I need to remember to take my 50mm lens. I try and travel light but I will have to carry the extra lens again. Thanks for the info.

And congrats on your BSN. My daughter got hers right after nursing school and she said it gives her more opportunities. I know it was a lot of work.

Me too, Mark. I really do! And, next trip? Did I miss something? Do you have one planned?

Nothing official yet. We're looking at SoCal next summer, so Disneyland is a possibility. I was just saying in general, I'd be pretty bummed if I planned a trip, spent thousands of dollars, and got shut out of the ride.

I hold a special place in my heart for the Festival of the Arts, affectionately known as FArts. I have the sense of humor of a 5-year old, so that makes me giggle.

leonardo-di-caprio-cheers-icegif.gif

Another minor activity I enjoyed by myself when the other girls went back to the room was the community mural which offers the best price you’ll find in Disney- free. Kinda fun for sure. I have NO idea what actually happens to these murals, maybe straight to a giant garbage bin? Perhaps on an exec’s wall? Kindling for the dumpster fire that ticket prices are right now?

They just leave it there and paint over it with next year's mural.

Next up were all the little additional painted characters you could hunt for around the World Showcase. I had a blast with this one- moreso than the Framed Art Hunt as I’d done that one before. These are sometimes super easy, and other times... man, it was like hunting for the truth in a news story. All were as charming as prince giving a wake up kiss. Hardest to find? Italy’s Jiminy Cricket.

Those are a lot of fun! Love the idea.

(Mary Ellen did AMAZING!)

Wow, that's really good!

Sigh...I miss Horizons. That was such a great ride.

:rotfl2:Hey, you found my drawing!

Okay, while the performing arts were fun to watch and the culinary arts delicious to devour, the chalk art was incredible to admire.

Those are all pretty amazing.

And how about these beauties? The corny fine art selfie stations. I’m a bit more intimidated by these as pretty much 100% of the time I step into one, I become a Class A Dork. No, seriously, I get in there and have ZERO idea of what to do or how to pose. People probably walk by and say to each other, “Did you see that doofus back there making George Washington wish he’d never crossed the Delaware?” or “Degas never knew that one day his ballerinas would look like a drunk gorilla, did he?” Sigh…. I was a good sport though and did a great rendition of George wishing he’d never crossed the Delaware.

I think those are a lot more fun than the butterfly selfies. Maybe it's just me.

Yeah, that's definitely you! Nice find.

I wanted to share a few photos that MEK was LUCKY to snag when she got up super early for a morning run.

Great photos, for sure!

Another minor activity I enjoyed by myself when the other girls went back to the room was the community mural which offers the best price you’ll find in Disney- free. Kinda fun for sure. I have NO idea what actually happens to these murals, maybe straight to a giant garbage bin? Perhaps on an exec’s wall? Kindling for the dumpster fire that ticket prices are right now? Basically, you stand in line for a brush, a pot of paint and a number. They direct you to an area and you get to paint 5 little squares of the mural, which over time turns into a big pretty picture. At the end you get a little souvenir to take home; one year it was a postcard, this time it was bookmark which I use in the book I’m reading. Which I’d highly recommend, by the way! It’s called a Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles. Very, VERY well written.
I love those murals! One day I am going to squeeze in a long weekend for FArts. Thanks for the book recommendation. I am building a list for when I am quarantining at the my cottage in PEI.
Mik wanted to grab a Figment Scavenger Hunt game, which we did. I just tossed the sticker card yesterday because I don’t need it as miscellaneous stuff to move with, but suffice to say, she is a completist like her mother and all 11 Figment Art Pieces were found with much glee and excitement. Honestly, for $6.99 it’s a pretty great little game and a really nice souvenir they give you at the end. I still have my little puzzle from a couple of years ago. I’m a fan. It’s one of those little ways to get you to look a little harder and dig a little deeper in the park.
I love looking beyond the obvious. There are so many details to delight and inspire when you take the time to look for them.
It's one thing to LOOK at art; it’s quite another to actually create it. Or pretend to anyway. Which is what I do 99% of the time. Here is a bona fide photo of us pretending to be artists in a couple of different places:
You did very well!
Okay, while the performing arts were fun to watch and the culinary arts delicious to devour, the chalk art was incredible to admire. I went a little overboard with the photos as they were all a pure delight to spend some time amongst. The only thing maddeningly annoying was the shadows on them in late afternoon. Truly, I wish I had as much talent in my little finger. I know we all have our gifts, but fine arts is one I am a bit envious of. Enjoy the gallery of creations we were treated to:
I adore visual art and the talent for it. Not something I was blessed with to be sure.
By now, I’m sure you’re sick to death of “Butterfly Selfies”, but here are my renditions from FArts. I confess, I’m kinda in love with the butterfly wings to play with. It’s a really nice souvenir that’s there for a quick taking. Did I mention the word “free”? I like free.
I love the way you posed your arms as the butterfly antennae!
Just in time for the Festival two new exhibits were introduced as well. One is located in the France Pavilion which features props and costuming from French productions. From WDWInfo: “Another new addition to the France pavilion is the Tale As Old As Time: French Storytelling on Stage and Screen display. The all-new exhibit provides guests with the opportunity to explore six gallery cases featuring a collection of costumes, music, artwork and more, all dedicated to the adaptation of French literature in cinema, theater, ballet, and opera.” Yes, I’m one of those geeks who actually enjoys museum exhibits and spent about 15 minutes seeing the costuming from Beauty and the Beast and other productions. The other new exhibit is in the American Showcase and is dedicated to the history of jazz music in America. Highlighting jazz origins from New Orleans, New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles and Puerto Rico it was fun to read of the jazz greats who birthed a uniquely American style of music. I loved the movie Soul and this seemed like such a seamless, appropriate addition to that pavilion riding on the coattails of the film.
Oh I would love this. I am huge musem/behind the scenese geek and would love taking in all the detail.

Soul was one of my favourites too!
Here it is, Folks, the piece that screamed “Take me Home!!” I obeyed and now this beauty is waiting to be moved across the country and framed appropriately. Huzzah!
I NEED that print in my life. Absolutely perfect!
Happy little bonus: I wanted to share a few photos that MEK was LUCKY to snag when she got up super early for a morning run. After Mik and I were up, she was absolutely BEAMING and gushed about her "magical morning" and wished we could have been out there seeing the breathtaking scene she got to watch unfold over Hourglass Lake. She took there with her iPhone and when I saw them, I wished I'd gotten up early too!!
Stunning!

You all did a much better job at drawing than I would have done. ::yes::

the chalk art was incredible to admire.
I wish I had seen the chalk art, and most of the rest of the festival. You make it look better than it was, I think. ;)

One is located in the France Pavilion which features props and costuming from French productions.
I didn't know this was in there. The Mrs Potts tea pot is really cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter