The $6,688.00 Disney World Trip - It's a wrap 6/30, More Bonus Features, Canadian Invasion Continues at Dinner 8/16

franandaj

I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!
Sure you can. You fill it with 120 degree water and wait until it cools down a bit.
And how do I get into a tub that has walls 4 feet tall without killing myself? :confused3

Well, that's good of them. But I can't help but wonder how much quicker it would've been if you'd had to pay for it.
Oh, I offered to pay for it! Believe me!

No, but I can imagine that you were.
Like sick of it back in August.

I usually prefer my table to be ready immediately. ;)
Depends on the establishment. This particular location I like to linger in the lounge before dining.

I'm on the fence on this one. Not a fan of parsnip. The rest sound good.
I'm not even sure where the parsnip was....I don't think I really tasted it.

mmmmmm… that sounds really good!
::yes::

I could go for any of those. ::yes::
But I would order what Fran had.
I really liked mine, as you will see in a future update.

Think this time, while again I could go for either, I'll pick... depends on my mood, but right now I'd pick yours.
I would go for either or any of that right now. :sad2:

Holy crap! :faint:
Can I have two desserts???? Want both!
If you have the room.....anything can be purchased......

pkondz

. . Dis Dad #797 . . Hoping to get lucky
And how do I get into a tub that has walls 4 feet tall without killing myself? :confused3
pfffttt... Give me a hard problem. This one is easy.

Diving board.
Depends on the establishment. This particular location I like to linger in the lounge before dining.
Ahhhhh... Okay, I'll agree with you there!
I'm not even sure where the parsnip was....I don't think I really tasted it.
Might be okay, then.
I really liked mine, as you will see in a future update.
Standing by...
If you have the room.....anything can be purchased......
deal!

• franandaj

Errr yes LOL I have no idea what you mean!
    Well just think when someone is saying, "Oh Bless her heart" they really mean "Oh go head and b*****r off!" :laughing:

Hmm yes, I don't remember that
    Then we probably didn't do it.

I realize I forgot an important word in my cuddle honour statement- I was meaning the honour system seatbelts they used to have!
    Ah yes, those have been LONG gone......

They aren't huge bottles, you can do it ;)
    I know I could, but I would feel bad, just sucking it down. She likes the sweet wines and I would rather share with her. Our anniversary is coming up next weekend. I should pick up a nice dessert and we'll have one of those bottles then.

Dorian has reminded me of a couple of places we have- just not in areas I really go to (well I don't go many places now lol)
    Yeah, me either. I still get my best fried chicken at the Grocery store.. We'll be having it for dinner next Tuesday night.

I only just learned about these last month- basically you can pay to have a celebrity make a video for you
    Huh, They also talked about this on the morning news show that I watch.

So so many! Who knows when some of us will be able to get back :(
    Who knows when ANY of us will get back?

Ok Ella says we did PP and also we did Alice- I do remember that now!
    Yes! I remember that too!

Oh I will send you a recipe for one of my current favs- it's a spin on an Old Fashion
    waiting.... :rolleyes1

I realized that's when we did cantina, watched the fireworks from GE etc
    I'm glad you guys got to do the Cantina!

What can I really say but ahhhh what a sega indeed!
    Tell me about it.

Pretty sure they managed Space and Splash like 5 times each lol
    Good for them!

This was good, but I'm a pumpkin fan.
    I'm not, but it was still good.

So I remember (and looked at my pics) that I got this guy instead of the soup/salad- I remember sharing with D as didn't want to get too full and the pancake was big!
    OK, whoops, I was having a hard time piecing together what we all ate.

These were yummy- I really like sweet potato and hazelnuts, and the romesco added a lot of flavour.
    I'm not a fan of sweet potato or hazelnuts so I wouldn't have liked it at all.

This was pretty good- I'm not hugely experienced at caviar, but this was nice.
    It looks good!

I know Dorian loved this one too.
    I'm glad he did.

I had this one too- I love filet mig, and I remember the bacon being great and not over the top.
    What I would give to have something like this in this time now.

Legit the best! Mannn I wish I had this beauty right now!
    That one was so good! I love peppermint!

Pretty sure we had one too lol well I know we did as I have a picture with the infamous Maynard and my hair is done up lol
    He was just leaving and I said hello to him and we took a pic - I've never tried if I can add a pic but going to try...
    Who is the infamous Maynard? I've never heard of him!

franandaj

Oh. Welp, I'm outta here.

...and I'm back in!
    OK, good!

That sounds like it might be a problem.
    Yeah, it kinda was.....

Really? Have you ridden Dumbo? Or the magic carpets? Or Triceratop-spin?

I don't know why I'm asking. Those are completely different rides.
    Actually of those, I've only ridden Dumbo, but it was a lot easier to get out of....

That might be true, but...they have fried chicken!
    Darn right they do! The only thing worth ordering here!

Whoops. Hope it was a fun 5 minutes.
    They seemed to enjoy it.....

Hey, that's a win for you.
    Eventually

:rotfl2: Not as sick of it as you were, I'm betting.
    Yeah, pretty much.

Fantasmic always looks a lot better at DL than the WDW version.
    ::yes::

franandaj

Hi there! Found this TR and read the whole thing in one sitting! Just loved it, and your touring style is so different to mine so that was fun to see (and dream about trying in the future!).
    :welcome:

So what makes my touring style so different? I have a feeling I might know, but just curious.

I also looove your kitties. You may have mentioned this somewhere, but I missed it, so how many do you have, and what are their names? I have two, Princess Leia, and (Princess) Merida.
    We have waaaay too many kitties. Let's just say we had a lot and then an adopted kitty came with five kittens in her belly, so we had a whole lot more than we had before.

Now to go read the rest of your TRs!
    Wow that's dedication!

paradesintherain

DIS Veteran
    :welcome:

So what makes my touring style so different? I have a feeling I might know, but just curious.
    Well, you're a little more laid-back, and spend time enjoying the resorts. I'm always go go go, and then wish I had relaxed more! I need to stop and smell the roses.

We have waaaay too many kitties. Let's just say we had a lot and then an adopted kitty came with five kittens in her belly, so we had a whole lot more than we had before.
    I saw some in a previous TR and they're tooooo cute. Living the dream! If I didn't live in an apartment I would definitely want to adopt more.

Wow that's dedication!
    Already made it through one!

franandaj

Thinking about the two of you with the weather and all out your way. Stay safe!
    We are staying safe, mostly inside so as not to breathe in all the smoke. The closest fire is 30 or so miles away, but the smoke and ash have made it down our way.

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
    Well just think when someone is saying, "Oh Bless her heart" they really mean "Oh go head and b*****r off!" :laughing:
    Ohhh well then, a wee bit out of context :lmao:

I know I could, but I would feel bad, just sucking it down. She likes the sweet wines and I would rather share with her. Our anniversary is coming up next weekend. I should pick up a nice dessert and we'll have one of those bottles then.
    So, what great dessert are you going to get?

waiting.... :rolleyes1
    ohh! I was just about to say tonight, but I believe we are missing a key ingredient...hmmm

I'm glad you guys got to do the Cantina!
    Me too, it was great really- we had super nice table mates, the drinks were ok, but enjoyed the decor and music...now if we could just ride ROTR, we will have done it all!

Who is the infamous Maynard? I've never heard of him!
    So Maynard is a DL cast member who has been there a while- like 25 years, and works at Haunted Mansion and Tiki Room (possibly more places, I know he used to be a Skip) and is just hilarious- we have been lucky enough to catch him a couple of times at Tiki Room/HM and he never fails to entertain! Apparently one time Robin Williams and him did an impromptu stand up in the Tiki Room.

Attachments

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.