The 40th, MNSSHP, Food & Wine, A New Camera and 3200 Pictures. Sept/Oct TR.*New 5/5

At this point, we took the long way around to see It's Tough To Be A Bug.

Lion King was next on the agenda. I love the Tumbler Monkeys.

My friend joined us again for the Jungle Jammin Parade.

This was the first time in years that I had seen the parade, without getting rained on. The last time I tried to watch the parade it started pouring in the middle of the parade, so I had to watch from inside a store in Africa.

It is such a beautiful parade.

Last, but not least, Mickey!

After the parade we made our way out of Animal Kingdom and onto MGM. Once we made it there it was time for more PhotoPass pictures. Are you ready, cuz here comes a bunch?

After watching Mulch, Sweat and Shears for a few minutes, we headed on out. We still had more stops to make.

We decided to walk to Epcot, instead of taking the boat. Next time I will definitely be talking the boat. That was way too long of a walk in the heat.

At least we had nice scenery while we walked.

Oh, how I miss you, Food & Wine. I will be back soon.

Photo shoot time!

I never would have seen this if the nice guy didn't point it out to me. He saw my camera and thought that I might be able to get a nice picture of it. Thanks!

We did a little shopping while waiting for my best friend to meet us at Epcot. We didn't stay long in Epcot, because we still had one more destination. Any guesses on where we were off to?

Yes, Magic Kingdom. We went to all four parks in one day. Granted we didn't do a whole lot in two of them, but it was still kinda cool to go to all of them.

We made our way thru Adventureland, hoping the Tortuga Tavern was open. It wasn't. So instead we went to Pecos Bill. I had the Taco Salad. It was so good. I love that I can add as much cheese and banana peppers as I want.

It was now time to fight the Evil Emperor Zurg.

I rode with my friend, so I won out of our car. But my dad beat us both.

After our last photo shoot of the day, my dad decided to make his way back to Pop. My friend and I stayed in Magic Kingdom awhile longer. We sat in the alcove near The Plaza and talked for over an hour without even moving. What a way to end the night, watching Cinderella Castle change colors, while catching up with my best friend.

Finally we decided it was time to leave. Trust me, I didn't want to, but my friend had work the next morning.

We did a little shopping on our way out. (Doesn't everyone?)

Back to Pop for some more catching up and then it was finally time for bed. It was another long day, but very much worth it.

Today was our Epcot day. I was so ready for Food & Wine Festival. I had my list of what I wanted to try. Our first stop this morning was Spaceship Earth, of course. I think I got a couple of good pictures.

Now it was time to go Find Nemo. There was absolutely no line this morning.

Turtle Talk with Crush was great at usual.

Next we went on over to Living with the Land. I love this ride. I always take way to many pictures of the different plants.

Time for a little Figment of your Imagination. Figment is one of my favorites.

We made a quick stop at the Festival Center, before heading to World Showcase. I bought my shot glass and cook book and loaded a gift card with lunch and dinner money.

Off to tour the World.

My first purchase at Food & Wine was Boolgogi BBQ Beef. This was my favorite dish. The beef was so tender and there was just enough sauce and flavor. I really hope this will there again this year.

Next up was the Ravioli, which I gave most of to my dad. I didn't care for the cheeses that were used in the ravioli.

We stopped to watch the Voices of Liberty, before see The American Adventure. It had been awhile since I had seen this show. I really enjoyed it.

I continued my tour around the World Showcase, looking for some more delicious food. I decided to try the Kefta Pocket. It was pretty good, but I didn't like that pocket itself was cold.

I tried the Belgian Waffle, along with some Belgian chocolates. The waffle was very good but I was a huge fan of the chocolates. And I love me some chocolate. LOL.

I made my way over to the International Gateway. I enjoyed this little break area. It was not very crowded and it was very quiet. I will have to remember this one on the next trip.

Mary Poppins came out for a stroll.

The English Channel was getting ready to start, so we made our way over there next.

Once we had finished the World tour, we made our way over to MouseGears. I did a little shopping while here.

Universe of Energy was the next stop. I haven't been on this ride in so long. I don't think I need to go on it again anytime soon. It didn't really do anything for me.

I love the fact that this is hidden in the bushes. Really hard to find this spot.

PhotoPass time!

Dinner tonight was a combo meal. I had Ropa Vieja and Beef Empanda. The Ropa Vieja was my second favorite dish of the Festival. So moist and flavorful, I wish I could have some right now. Can't wait till this year's Food & Wine. The Beef Empanda was a little too sweet for me.

For dessert I order the Dessert Trio. I ordered the lemon dessert for my dad and two of the White Chocolate Mousse for myself. Oh my, I love the mousse. It was so delicious. I will definitely be getting that again.

Illuminations was getting ready to start. We were on the Future World side near the two stores. I can't think of their names. Sorry. These did not come out as good as Wishes did. About half way through the show, I realized that I had zoomed in to take a picture and forgot to zoom back out.

After Illuminations we slowly made our way out. I was stopping quite a bit to take pictures and breaks.

We had another PhotoPass photo shoot.

Eventually we made it out the park. Back to Pop to rest up for our last day at Magic Kingdom.

Our last day was spent at Magic Kingdom, as always.

We had early ADR's at Crystal Palace this morning. I just love walking down a semi empty Main Street.

I assume that this was a graduating class of Cast Members.

Piglet was our first guest this morning.

I love Pooh's Puff French Toast!

While my dad took care of the bill, I went over to the smoking section in front of The Plaza. It was only me and one Cast Member over there. There wasn't even anyone out on Main Street. The Cast Member and I talked for a few minutes and then the crowd started coming in. I saw Mary Poppins make her way to Fantasyland. Aladdin and Jasmine walked hand in hand to Adventureland. Then all the families made there way in. Those few minutes that morning were some of the most peaceful moments ever. I hope to steal a few of those moments again on the next trip.

PhotoPass time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter