The 2002 Disney Club Card Has All NEW Discounts EVEN Spring Break!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Yes!! 2002 DC has a whole new DISCOUNT STRUCTURE. For WDW and DL!!

There are discounts at ALL WDW Resort Hotels,even during SPRING BREAK!!
[the only exception is Fort Wilderness campground and campsites during Spring Break has no discount]

The Discounts still vary with Disney World Seasons, But they cover the whole year!!

Making the DC card a valueable asset. Now it gives you the room discount,and ticket discounts,discounts on a major car rental company!! Plus,food and beverage discounts,merchandise discounts and Disney entertainment discounts.
And The Disney Store Discount merchandise discounts.

PLus updated discounts on the DC member website!!

All for $39.95.
Some employers give a $10. discount. The Entertainment Book also has a discount on the DC. And Renewing members also get a $10. discount!

Hello All,

I joined the club for the discount on Park Hoppers. (hubby works for the gov, so I get the discount on the swan for $129) Are the new benefits for food and beverage mentioned above listed somewhere? Thanks

We are going in March & I'd love to know more about DC dining discounts. I've already been pleasantly surprised by the new AP discounts.

Originally posted by sueg
We are going in March & I'd love to know more about DC dining discounts. I've already been pleasantly surprised by the new AP discounts.

These are the Food & Beverage discounts from the DC 2002 benefits listing:

20% off at All Star Cafe (WWOS)

Free souvenir wine glass with purchase of dinner entree at Potobello's Yacht Club (DD) and Fulton's Crab House (DD)

20% off Gospel Brunch, 10% off food, merchandise & non-alcoholic beverages at House of Blues (DD)

10% off food, merchandise & non-alcoholic beverages at Planet Hollywood (DD)

10% off food, & non-alcoholic beverages at Rainforest Cafe (DD or AK)

20% off food, & non-alcoholic beverages at Wolfgang Puck Cafe (DD) between 11:30 am and 5:00 pm. Limited to 6 guests per party.

20% off food, & non-alcoholic beverages at Wolfgang Puck Express (DD). Limited to 6 guests per party.

10% off food, & non-alcoholic beverages at Bongos Cuban Cafe (DD)

Complimentary smoothie or specially selected galss of wine with purchase of each adult entree at Jiko (AK), Olivia'd Cafe (OKW), Spoodles (BW), GF Cafe (GF)

10 % off regular price of Hoop-De-Doo or Polynesian Luau. Limited to 8 guests per show. Subject to availability.

25% off dining and entertainment at Grosvenor Resort

20% off dining at Swan & Dolphin (excludes Shula's Steak House)

Thanks CarolMN. We were probably going to eat at All-Star Cafe because we are going to a Braves spring training game, so 20% off is great. Honestly, the menu didn't look all that exciting but for the convenience & DISCOUNT, we'll eat lunch there before the game. I also like the smoothie/wine w/ entree for Olivia's & Spoodles. We are staying at OKW & may eat at Olivia's. We usually consider eating at Spoodles. I wish that the folks at Disney would realize that some REAL benefits/perks w/ DC & APs only work to their financial benefit. I've tried alot of new things, due to perk/incentives & some of them have become part of our permanent list to-do list.

Yesterday I got a DC rate of $184 for WL during Presidents Week. Rack rate is close to, or over $300.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!