The 2 CS credit pizza deal at the food court does it include

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Bete, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Bete

Bete DIS Veteran

2 drinks and 2 desserts with it?

We are at POP and I know we are going to do this one night. TIA for the info.

2. clanwilson

clanwilson Mouseketeer

That's right. Just make sure that you pick it up yourself. If it's delivered to your room, it counts as TS credits!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. mkleinbe

mkleinbe DIS Veteran

At POP, go to the pizza counter and order it yourself. I know it's the pizza and 2 desserts. I can't for the life of me remember if it includes drinks. I'm sure someone will come through and let you know. I only remember getting tie dye cheesecake and cupcakes with my pizza, I can't picture getting drinks too. :confused3

5. wishicouldgomoreofte

wishicouldgomoreofte Mouseketeer

Wow, that is a new one on me. I wish I had known about that the last 3 times I went. I thought you only could get pizza with table service entitlements. I understand you all are saying to go pick it up, not have it delivered. Is this new for 2010? In the brochures, all I see is table service for pizza.

6. kazfloyd

kazfloyd momof1plustwins

We did it a couple of times at CBR last week. One pizza, 2 drinks and 2 desserts= 2 CS.

7. KELLY

KELLY DIS Veteran

Thanks we are on the QSDP this trip. And always do pizza a couple of times during are trips.

8. HarMinnie

HarMinnie Earning My Ears

Is this pizza deal available at the ASMu or any of the other AS resorts? TIA

9. 3darlings

3darlings DIS Veteran

Yes, it is. The DDP brochure is very misleading because it only list pizza delivery. I don't think there is mention of the pickup but it has been this way the past several years. We always do it on arrival date. We find it to be a very good deal - you get large pizza, 2 drinks, and 2 desserts. If you have a frig (we do a frig swap), you can even keep the leftovers.