"The 12 days of Disney Christmas" or "With 6 you get towel oragami!" New 2/9 pic

hahahaha! your TR was hilarious!!!

im from NY myself, Westchester, so im not too far from where your daughter goes to school! although pretty far from syracuse.

Ready when you are to take on the World with you (on land, that is! I ALSO saw all the boat movies that didn't end all that well! LOL!)

John - Tramp

Ah, you just want us all to have "wanted" at the airport or in WDW ;)
Thanks for the great time, I'll truly miss coming home to read your tr! I was looking forward to the ending at work today :)
Danaile-Lilo

Harry - You Da Man! :thumbsup2 Thanks for an awesome TR!!!

Michelle - Belle :flower3:

Lynda-Princess Jasmine princess:

I'm going to miss reading your TR. It gave me many LOL moments:happytv:

Now I have to tell you that I have spent a lot of time around young people. I have taught Sunday School, volunteered for Junior Achievment, directed numerous youth theater productions, was even Cub Master for five years and I do not enjoy nor condone humiliating young people, but I'm loving this!!::banana:
:lmao: I love your sense of humor! And naming "the dwarves" was a stroke of genius! :jumping1:

:thanks:

You are a truly talented writer. I have enjoyed this report very much. I only discovered it last weekend and have read every change I had (all day on Sunday) We are going to WDW this coming Christmas with 22 Family members and I know we will have some trying moments. I hope we are able to handle them as well as your family did.
Janie - Dumbo

Come on, everyone! Sign your name to this awesome TR!!! :thumbsup2

Michelle - Belle :flower3:

Harry, I'm finally catching up with you tr!!:rotfl2: as I've been too sick to read, :sick: It gave me something to look forward too! It was really killing :sad2: me not to have my dose of your trippie on a daily basis. Although I'm still catching up, it just keeps getting better and better!:thumbsup2
Can't wait to read the rest!:goodvibes Although, I must admit, I really don't want it to end!:sad2:

Tanya-Bullseye

Michelle - thanks for the bump back to page 1 and the encouragement.

Tanya - sorry you were sick. Glad you're up to traveling with us again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter