"The 12 days of Disney Christmas" or "With 6 you get towel oragami!" New 2/9 pic

I came back and finished, finally! Great report, loved it! You guys really did Christmas Day huh? Man what a long day but great to make your last day really worthwhile!

Who can I sign as, all my favorites are taken????

Allyson ---- Alice in Wonderland

Hi! I wanted to come on over to your trip report as you were kind enough to be reading mine! I've only read the first installment so far but wanted to make sure it was in my subscription list so I don't miss any of it. I am looking forward to reading the rest of it, especially that you went during Christmas season!

Okay...I've gotten through 2 more installments. Since I am from the Syracuse area, I have a couple questions/comments...

First, if you are ever in the Syracuse area again and have a couple of hours to spare, you can give me a call!!!!

What restaurant did you go to that night by the airport that the food was not so good? I am just curious on that one...

Also, the JetBlue gate is a laugh. It used to be just a waiting area a while back for, who know what?? It is too small of an area for JetBlue, at least when we went. We had 2 different groups of people waiting for 2 different JetBlue flights to come in and people were sitting on the floor and in the hallways. It was a complete mess. It was a light a race was on whose plane would come in first. Thank goodness our flight from Orlando arrived before the JFK one and we were onboard and heading out while the JFK flight had to wait on the tarmac for us to leave!

We haven't checked this in so long. Thought it was dead ;) but glad to have a new reader. We probably won't be in Syracuse now until August. Last year we stopped for the State Fair on our way to take our daughter to college. I may just take you up on that offer to call.

I believe it was Denny's. It seems so long ago! If there is a Denny's close to the airport that is where we ate.

Thanks for coming along for the ride. Any Christmas questions, we'd be happy to answer. I'll start checking this again.

Hi guys!
Just finished reading your trippie, all 13 pages in one day! I don't know when I have ever laughed so hard! Just wanted to say thanks for a most entertaining read, and for taking the time to set it all down.
Tanya (Eeyore)

:banana: Just bumpin' :banana:

If you haven't read this yet, you are really missing out on a great TR!

:banana: Just bumpin' :banana:

Awesome, awesome report. And why did it take "where's K?" so long to use the restroom in LTT? Because it's (I think) a three-seater ALWAYS with a very long line!

BrerMom - Brer Bear

BrerMom thanks for reading. I just want to go back.....Christmas 2008 is a long time away :sad2:

BrerMom thanks for reading. I just want to go back.....Christmas 2008 is a long time away :sad2:

Hey! We'll see you there! :thumbsup2 It's never too early to start planning! :rotfl: You're not going to bring anyone with you next year, are you?! ;) Just the family?

No, next trip is definitely just the 4 of us.

We saw Where's K and the dwarves on Saturday and as usual with us the conversation turned to Disney. She said "the next time I go..." I think I bore holes in Harry's face with my "don't even think it" eyes :rotfl2:

Hi folks! This is Harry. As you can see it is July 4th and it was exactly a year ago today that we decided to take this trip. We spent the day with "Where's K?" AND "The Dwarves" today. We had a great picnic and mamaged to get through the day with out planning a new trip with them. They hinted but I managed to keep my mouth shut. Thanks to all that followed our little adventure. Only 17 months till Dec 2008! Could a new pre-trip report be too far off?:thumbsup2

Time will fly! We started our next countdown right when we returned from our last Christmas trip and now we are down to 250 days! Just like that!

Never too early to start planning!

Allyson :)

Just finished your trip report - fabulous job! I haven't read a full report in a long time, so let that be a credit to your great writing. You were very detailed to make the reader feel like you were right there with you - plus you were funny. Of course your friends gave you GREAT material.

Loved reading the report. I too have travelled with good friends and have thought to myself, "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?" once into the trip. In fact they are hinting right now that they want to go to Disney with us. Thank God they will be in Europe during are planned trip ;)

Great Job!

~Amanda and Chloe
aka: Kanga and Roo

Chloe'sMom thanks for reading - glad you enjoyed it. We just started rereading it and just laughed all over again about some of the silly things. :lmao: It really does bring back memories. Can't wait til next Christmas!!

Just found your TR and was interested since we will be traveling the same days this year. We were down last year 12/30-1/7 with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, her boyfriend and my parents. It was an interesting time, but I don't think we had to deal with behavior near as 'interesting' as you did. I'm looking forward to traveling with just my husband this year!

Thanks for your story. It was a great read! :santa:

I just finished your trip report, it was great!!:cheer2:

You had me laughing through it all!!:rotfl:

Now I know why I go with my daghter only to WDW. I don't want my special place to be ruined.;)

katylady and DaisynDonald:
Glad you enjoyed our trip. It really was fun, but our reservations are made for next year and it is just for the 4 of us :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter