MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are people cancelling if the tickets are non-refundable?

They are refundable. The website is incorrect as I believe it still states that they are not refundable. When you are purchasing it states one day cancellation is necessary for full refund. I think when this thread was started Dec 2017 most people were not aware of this until people were reporting back including myself. EMM has become more popular I believe because of this. We would do it again in a heartbeat....it was so much fun (breakfast also nice bonus)!

Can anyone see if 10/28 has EMM yet? With some October dates now released, I'm really hoping for an EMM date during our trip Halloween week!

They are refundable. The website is incorrect as I believe it still states that they are not refundable. When you are purchasing it states one day cancellation is necessary for full refund. I think when this thread was started Dec 2017 most people were not aware of this until people were reporting back including myself. EMM has become more popular I believe because of this. We would do it again in a heartbeat....it was so much fun (breakfast also nice bonus)!

They have the same cancellation policy as an ADR I believe. I think it’s 1 day. Somewhere it says you can’t cancel, that is not accurate.

Oh wow, thank you. I had just gone to the official website to check and it said non-refundable! If there are dates released in Nov I am debating between EMM and the MVMCP (I'm worried my 6 year old can't stay up late enough to make the party worth it). I'm glad I could book EMM and the cancel later if I change my mind.

No not at all- it just wasn't as empty as I had hoped! There was no wait for the side castle picture but my troop was getting restless with the thought of another picture so we skipped that one!
Good to know! I will definitely watch for that photographer.

Just FYI regarding the conversation above, info regarding the cancellation policy is explained on Post #1 of this thread.

Did you try to ride Space after? Our plan is speedway, since it has a smaller capacity and then Space.

We didn’t try to right then. When my husband and the boys got in the speedway line I took my 1 year old on Dumbo, Voyage of Ariel, and to meet Ariel since there were no waits. We went to Space after breakfast with FP but it was down. We did get to ride it later on though.
I think if you went right to space then the speedway you could probably still make the breakfast.

So are 10/21 and 10/23 confirmed? I thought someone could book them but don’t I see those dates confirmed in post #2. Thanks.

Yesterday, after weeks of watching, June 12 and June 17 both showed plenty of availability and I was able to get 4 for the 17th. Then last night there were still more than 4 for June 12th but only 2 for June 17th. Now this AM there is 1 spot for June 12 and none for June 17th again. So apparently a lot of people are watching and booking these and they come available even closer to the events after they are initially sold out.

We did EMM this past Sunday. I thought it was well worth the price and would consider it again (we took a first time Disney family and they were in awe of the experience). We got to the bus stop at the Boardwalk a little after 7, had a to wait 10 minutes or so and were in line at MK by 7:45. I would have preferred to be at the front of the line but we everything worked out. We stopped for a castle picture. Main Street was still crowded with it just opening. We didn't realize there was a photographer at the side of the castle (you enter fantasyland on the Liberty Square side) NO lines or people in the background for that photographer. Carousel was open and we went right to Mine Train. Probably a 2 or 3 minute wait- rode it a couple of times then did PP and Winnie the Pooh. Took a bathroom break and back on the Mine Train- it was close to 8:45 and there was no wait- we got right on and back on a few times. We then walked down to the Tea Cups which were running but we decided to just wait and get a head start on Space Mountain. We were able to beat the rush and got on with a 5-10 minute wait. Was able to do Buzz with no wait. Probably could have done 1 more ride but we headed to breakfast at about 9:40. Still very plentiful and plenty of seating. We then headed to Little Mermaid, Barnstormer, Dumbo and then for our Thunder Mountain fast pass at 11:30. It was a great experience!

Got your review linked to Post #3. Thanks so much for sharing!

I'm attending EMM for the first time on 8/19 with dd(11). This will be our first park morning, and I'm so excited to surprise her with this event!

We have booked EMM for 6/24 and trying to work out best plan for what to do after. my DD wants to meet princesses Rapunzel, Tiana and Merida however my DS and DH will want to go and do the mountain rides. We were originally going to try and get back for breakfast at 945 but now thinking of eating around 830, getting in line for Rapunzel and Tiana while the boys go to BTMRR and then meeting them to go on it together, head to splash and then have FPs booked for HM, space and buzz later on. would this work and how would we best fit in Merida?

Site has been overwhelmed by all the free dining reservations so I cannot get in to book our 10/23 EMM. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter