That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up; A Feb. '21 birthday TR with a little "extra" thrown in *LINK TO NEW TR! 10/9!*

CruellaNY

It’s Good to Be Bad
My friends!
I am back

That's right, it's Smee 8-) And do I have some fun for you! I am just back from a fabulous birthday trip to our Happy Place, and I'd love to share it with you. Along with me was of course my DH Steve

This is obviously not from Feb. but from our quick Dec. trip.
I also had some very, very special DISBoard friends join in for the festivities which meant the world to me. I'm sure as we go along if you dare follow, you'll recognize them..........

This trip totally came about because just like the Magic Kingdom, yours truly turned 50 this year 🤭 And I've said for the last few years that not only would I be there for HER 50th, I'd be there for MY 50th as well.

Here's the details:

February 13-18th (or was it?????)

Gran Destino Tower, water view room
All 4 parks, Disney Springs, offsite dining, lots of drinks, a few special birthday desserts and a ROTR boarding group!

Some of you may remember that in my last report waaaaaaaaay back I said I wanted to do a TR on our 2020 family Thanksgiving trip since the boys were coming and I rarely do TR's that include them, since they rarely come. Well work got CRAZY right after Thanksgiving and has barely slowed down and so that didn't happen, but I so want to share some of that trip! Therefore this TR will be a combo TR; a little "Wayne's World" flashback/dream sequence action if you will

I hope you all don't mind! If you're new I am truly happy you're here, I've done quite a few of these and dining reports and when I don't have time for the DIS it really makes me sad because I love sharing and interacting here so please stay! If I "know" you, nice to see you, and I expect you'll hang around and not walk away from me like these guys did at the Contemporary in November

Looking forward to hanging around with you all again!

This trip totally came about because just like the Magic Kingdom, yours truly turned 50 this year 🤭 And I've said for the last few years that not only would I be there for HER 50th, I'd be there for MY 50th as well.

Wouldn't it be funny to hit your 50th trip this year, as well?? If you haven't already...

I expect you'll hang around and not walk away from me like these guys did at the Contemporary in November

God, I LOVE that walkway and just seeing it makes me so melancholy. I also never got to hear how you liked The CR :love:

Last edited:
I expect you'll hang around and not walk away from me like these guys did at the Contemporary in November
I'm glad that I found your new trip report. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Of course, this is a picture of the walkway to DHS, but it still works. :)

My friends!
I am back
:wave:
I am just back from a fabulous birthday trip to our Happy Place
Happy belated (I presume?) birthday!
I also had some very, very special DISBoard friends join in for the festivities which meant the world to me.
:thumbsup2
yours truly turned 50 this year 🤭
This is not possible. Unless your photos are heavily retouched. There's no way you're 50.
And I've said for the last few years that not only would I be there for HER 50th, I'd be there for MY 50th as well.
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter