That lemon is bigger than your HEAD! ..and other food anomalies my first DDP Review!

Ahhhhh, two of my favorite things on earth in one dining review.....The Ditch and Rosa Regale!:love:

Me too! I can't wait to go back in May and take my lightweight Mom to the ditch. I guess I will do the drinking for both of us.

Sorry I have been such a dining review slacker.... All those workouts, and I am only down 2 lbs UGH! anyways I will post a new review ASAP!

Just found your reviews, and thank you for them!!!!

I will have to show hubby the picture of the chocolate chip muffin, he'll love it! We're going for a week in December and he's a Disney grump :confused3 but LOVES food and sweets, so I'm trying to get him psyched about the food popcorn::

Isn't Sanaa great? I ate there two weeks ago by myself (which was a wonderful treat!), and the food was so good that I bought hubby an entree to go, rather than spending the extra $ on souvineers!

And good job going to the gym! I've been working off A LOT of pounds for nearly a year, so I know how time-consuming and frustrating it can be, but don't give up!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter