Thanksgiving

Jamie churchill

Earning My Ears
Is going to Disney on Thanksgiving break a terrible time to go, Or is the first week of June better? What’s everyone opinion on this.

Thanksgiving tends to be a crowded time as everyone is on holiday then. But, the parks hours (at least pre-pandemic) were longer and everything is decorated for the holidays. The weather is usually very pleasant at that time of year in Orlando.

The first week of June will be much warmer, but perhaps not as busy as many schools are still in session.

It's one of the absolute busiest times of year, but that doesn't seem to deter others from going back year after year. The trick to the holidays is to enjoy the energy and ambiance of the crowd, but that's easier to do when you go often and don't mind skipping some things with long lines.

Early June will be less busy.

Define "terrible". November is my favorite time to visit weather wise but yes it will be super crowded. But I'd take the beautiful weather and Christmas decorations w/ crowds any day over the heat of June. Really depends on your preferences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter