Thanksgiving Dinner

LlamaGuy

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when they release pricing for Thanksgiving Dinner? Allears still has the 2006 info. Thanks.

Not sure what you mean exactly. I went to Disney a couple of years ago on Thanksgiving Day and ate at Whispering Canyon Cafe. The menu was turkey and all the trimmings family style instead of the ribs and chicken in the skillet that they usually serve for around $25 per person as it was all you can eat. You will probably have to pay a deposit of say $10 per person when you make the reservation and can cancel up to 48 hours prior without penalty. Not sure if this helps.

Thanks - that does help. I saw on Debs Allears.net a listing for all the places that served Thanksgiving dinner with pricing, but it was for 2006. Just wondered if Disney puts out that list every year.

Allears just posted the 2007 list for holiday meals, which answers my own question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!