Thanksgiving Dining Question...

NurseNash

Mouseketeer
Going to The World for Thanksgiving. Thought on Thanksgiving Day we may try to hit a waterpark. Then we thought eating at Prime Time 50's may be fun for our Thanksgiving Dinner. Is it possible DHS will fill to capacity on Thanksgiving Day and we won't be able to get in to PrimeTime for our ADRs?

Hmmm...somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that Thanksgiving usually sees capacity crowds. I was there Thanksgiving 2009, and it really wasn't too bad even with free dining crowds. Of course, you never know until you get there.

That wasn't helpful at all, was it? :confused:

My DW and I were their back in 2007 and out set to be there for this Thanksgiving too. Last time we ate at Kona Café. This year we are planning Artist Point. Looking to see if their is a 2009 Thanksgiving Thread.

Dr. E

I know everyone has their opinion, but the best food we have found for TG, was the Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL. It is an all you can eat type thing, served family style. Very good food quality, we have tried many places on TG over the years & this is our favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!