Thanksgiving dessert

We will have pumpkin muffins
Cookies
Key lime Bundt cake
Need to get a couple pies, pies are a Thanksgiving must for us.

We always have pies at Thanksgiving. Chocolate, sweet potato, pecan, apple and sometimes Turtle.

I buy Marie Callendar's pecan. I can't make it better and it's actually cheaper than buying pecans. The turtle pie is also bought frozen. I make the rest. I do not, can not and will not make my own pie crusts. Pillsbury refrigerated crusts are great.

The apple, pecan and sweet potato travel best.

We will have pumpkin muffins
Cookies
Key lime Bundt cake
Need to get a couple pies, pies are a Thanksgiving must for us.

Key Lime bundt cake? I'm not a huge dessert lover, but I make exceptions for key lime anything. Recipe?

We are traveling to my in-laws on Black Friday and will have our big family meal on Saturday this year. Typically I do not make anything, but this year offered to bring a dessert. My MIL makes pineapple upside down cake, and buys a pumpkin pie for DS because he is super picky, but it’s one of his favorite desserts. I’m trying to decide what else to contribute. So, tell me what you normally have for a Thanksgiving dessert. Preferably, very easy to make....I loathe pie making, but will if needed. Lol!

Go to Costco and pick up a pumpkin cheesecake.... You'll thank me later ;)

We are from Georgia, it's not Thanksgiving without at least one Pecan Pie, preferably two of them (my niece and I once ate a whole one between the two of us). Easy to make is a bonus. I don't think we have ever had a pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving, none of us are big pumpkin fans although I do make a diet pumpkin muffin for breakfast sometimes.

Just Mom's pumpkin pies with lots of whipped cream! :)
you-want-some-pumpkin-pie-with-that-whipped-cream_o_4170593.jpg

Key Lime bundt cake? I'm not a huge dessert lover, but I make exceptions for key lime anything. Recipe?

I ordered it from a place in Ft. Lauderdale, called "We Take the Cake". Oprah talked about it on her show years ago and it put this place on the map.
They make the best cakes. I have had cakes for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and birthdays from them. We live about 30 minutes away.
but they sell and ship online wetakethecake.com

My Mom makes a lot of pies. Chocolate, apple, pumpkin, graham cracker, toll house, pecan, custard... my cousin makes chocolate bread pudding and somebody usually makes whoopie pies. Every year they say they wont make so much.... every year they do.
Pies are my weakness, I hate making them though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter