Thanksgiving Day Parade thread

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Thanksgiving Day Parade thread. Are you watching the Macy’s Day Parade or a local parade? Do you have a favorite float? How excited is your family today? :-) 🤔 🦃:happytv::jumping1:

I watch it every year (Thanksgiving tradition), but my kids have never had any interest. No specific favorites. I like the whole spectacle of it.

Forcing DS6 to watch it now. He doesn’t love it like he loves Mark Rober on YouTube, but he hasn’t completely given up on me yet.

I am confused as to why everyone has masks on, but take them off to speak to maskless Al Roker. The only time where you are face to face with someone. Inches away. The time that a mask would serve its purpose. And they take the masks off. Silly.

No. I used to watch it 50 years ago as a kid, but last 42 years Thanksgiving has been a normal work day for DW and I and this being our first Thanksgiving off thanks to retirement, but the TV isn't even on.

Yup we have it on. I loved the Broadway songs. Teared up watching Annie. That girl is adorable! That was the first musical I saw and I wore out the soundtrack . I used to sing along sometimes with my Mom and she passed this year.

Well, I watched it until the DCL float went by. It's just sooooooo full of random actor interviews (mostly shows I've never heard of), and advertisements and "chit-chat" about nothing.

I'd like to see the parade, with minimal commentary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter