Thanksgiving Day Meal

I'd also booked The Wave, but now reading the above comments about their Thanksgiving meal last year, wondering if I should find something else. If Boma re-opens by then, that seems like a good option. If not, I don't know what else to do.

Thats a solid plan. Lunch is my cabin then football and cocktails at Geyser Point sounds like my kind of day.

If you can’t get Liberty Tree for thanksgiving day, in the past two years it was easy to get on Black Friday for your turkey fix. Otherwise, I second the sand which at earl of sand which in Disney springs
That is what we are doing. We have a reservation for Whispering Canyon Black Friday. Doing Italian on Thanksgiving this year.

I posted this on the cancellation thread, but I just came across this one and I wanted to post this here in case anyone is in need and is unaware of the cancellation thread. I have the following reservations for 4 on Thanksgiving Day that I am canceling. I’m willing to try to coordinate. PM me if interested.

Thursday November 26th (Thanksgiving)
2:40pm Be Our Guest
9:45pm California Grill

We will be there Thanksgiving week. I originally had Boathouse booked for Dinner. We will be in MK on Thanksgiving. Since the hours have changed for the parks, I have been checking the reservation system non stop. I finally found LTT. Many other really good options keep opening up.

Just wanted to mention to remember to check open table for places at Disney Springs. My mom is joining is for lunch now so I needed to change the ADR from 3 to 4 people and Disney showed no availability but Open Table had plenty of options on Thanksgiving day so I was able to cancel my Disney ADR and just make one with Open Table

Just wanted to mention to remember to check open table for places at Disney Springs. My mom is joining is for lunch now so I needed to change the ADR from 3 to 4 people and Disney showed no availability but Open Table had plenty of options on Thanksgiving day so I was able to cancel my Disney ADR and just make one with Open Table

Finding this out on another thread (about Open Table) was gold for me because we really wanted a reservation for Boathouse on Christmas Day and I was so worried about getting one the day I can finally do ADRs. But then I found out that on Open Table you can make reservations for further out than 60 days for those restaurants, so I easily secured one for Christmas Day already :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!