Thanksgiving cruise...11/19/05???

jsinohio

DVC Member...'95
We're doing the (7) day western this year during Thanksgiving week. We've never cruised DCL during this time of year and were wondering if anyone who has could share their experience with what has been "traditional" with regards to weather and sea conditions? I realize that it all can and does vary, just wondering what's "typical"?

Thanks!!

jsinohio

hi js! please join us - we have a cruise meets thread for this cruise and there are a few families that went thanksgiving week last year for questions just as this one!Turkey Day 2005 disers

I have navigators from last year's thanksgiving week (less Sunday) from a Dis friend who was so kind as to save them for me, if you have specific activity type questions maybe I can answer.

last year that had BEAUTIFUL weather -- but you just never know!

btw -- note we live in Ohio and there is two other families from Ohio coming as well -- see on you the meet thread!

Hi jsinohio!

DH, DD and I are going to be on the same cruise. I can't really answer your questions about that time of year, as we've never done Thanksgiving week before either.

Have you been to the 'Cruise Meets' boards? There's a thread for November 19, 2005 for all who are on that cruise. Many people on that thread have sailed that week before and should be able to answer probably all of your questions. Please drop in and introduce yourself, and join the posts. :earsgirl:

Okay...will do. We've been (3) times on DCL and several times on other lines - just not in the November timeframe. :)

Thanks,

JS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter