Thanksgiving ....are we too late???

S

susy

After cancelling twice for these hurricanes -go away ivan- DH now says that he wants to go for Thanksgiving and does not believe that we are too late..... Is there any availability???

You would have to call CRO and see. I would think that there would be rooms ... the question would be the price. Plus, there are always cancellations so you should keep checking if there aren't any. There probably won't be many discounts from the Wed before Thanksgiving until the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Just keep in mind that it will crowded until the Sunday after Thanksgiving. We always go the week after and find it very enjoyable.

Maybe it's the hurricanes but I called Friday and there was availability at Poly, BWI, GF and YC. There were only suites left at the CR. There a good Fl Resident code out too - EWO. It's valid through 11/24, but if you start your stay before 11/24 then they may give you the rate for the entire stay.:sunny:

Our experience in the past is that when you start your trip prior to the date rates go up you get that rate the entire time. And, we have gotten great code rates by going a little early.

If you have flexibility in your dates, the week after Thanksgiving is great. The crowds are fewer at the parks and there are some very nice rates out there for all the resorts.

We arrive on Thanksgiving Day and have not yet been able to get a good rate for the first three days. But after that we have an excellent rate on a savannah at ALK.

We have 7 nights booked at the WL, for Thanksgiving week. We usually stay "off property" for two nights prior and two nights after our package. Last week I decided to try two additional on site resorts (I had heard about a military discount available), I called and had NO problem getting three rooms for both the before and after times. I think there will still be options available if you're flexible as to which resort you want to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!