Thanksgiving 2019

maureenmac

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip to BCV starting 11/23/2019 through 11/30/2019. Does anyone know Mickey's Christmas Party will be held during that time?

We are planning a trip to BCV starting 11/23/2019 through 11/30/2019. Does anyone know Mickey's Christmas Party will be held during that time?
Traditionally it has been held the Sunday night after Thanksgiving, so the night of the 30th. It also has been held the evening of the Friday before Thanksgiving, so the night of the 22nd. This has been the case for 3 years as I always plan my trip to capture the Party myself, so I checkout on the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Sounds like we will miss it then. Thanks for the info.
But definitely keep an eye out for an official announcement. With Star Wars possibly opening up around that time of year I suspect all traditional time frames for these events will be out the window possibly.

They're having one on the 24th! It's the only one that week so get it now if you haven't already. I'm betting it sells out.

They're having one on the 24th! It's the only one that week so get it now if you haven't already. I'm betting it sells out.
This is definitely a good point. This is the first time I've ever seen one offered the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I know I would be buying if I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter