Thanks you Disney Support - Hollis

RiakCSGaming

Earning My Ears
I don't really know where to start and I think I already forgot how to spell his name correctly and I just got off the phone with him. I want to say thank you to the guy on the phone I just spoke with and I believe his name is Hollis and if anyone at Disney can pull my email and track my account and see who I spoke with please do. This cast member is a outstanding human and disserves to be recognized. I want him to know not only how much I am thanking him but how much my family is and how much his help means to my family.

We are a family of 5, our 3 girls ages 2, 7, and 12 plus my wife and I. On January 29th we lost our 2 year old daughter and this year has not gotten any easier. I bought tickets a about 2 months ago because we wants to take our 7 and 12 year old to Disney to help our family heal. Yesterday I logged on to see I had forgot to link our days to our tickets and I thought I had ruined our family trip. But thanks to Hollis and his kindness and compassion and a little bit of luck, We are going to Disney in a few weeks on the days we needed to.

Hollis, if I spelt that right, if your out there somewhere...Thank you so much and I wont forget what you have done for the Mays family.

Sincerely, Ian Mays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter