Thanks to everyone.....

zummerzet66

Are we there yet?!
.....who has replied to my trip reports so far! It makes it all worthwhile, seeing the positive responses. Forums like these are invaluable for planning trips - places people have been to, meals people have eaten etc - it's all great for ideas for future trips :)

Regarding our camera - we're taking three next time! DW and youngest DS will have one each, and I plan to take a third just for food pics (though I'm sure I'll remember to take some of DW, too!). Nanny won't be coming next time, though. It's a case of been there, done that (for me, not for her!)

Next trip is just over a year away (July 31st 2010). I'd love to know how to put a countdown timer in my signature! I've always thought I'm fairly computer-savvy, but I can't for the life of me work out how to do it! Any clues?

Hello Fellow Burnham On Sea resident

I cant believe some one else so local is on here :D

i have loved your trip report you have really made me laugh I cant believe how bad ohanas was just terrible :(

but opening animal kingdom and getting a free lunch on your last day big thumbs up

Thanks for the clue - it looks like it worked!

I think there was someone else as well who said they're from Burnham, in one of the replies to my trippies. It's a small world (no, not the ride!!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter