• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks to everyone who came to our pin meet in Syracuse

jaross

Mouseketeer
We had so much fun. About 15 people showed up. Lots of pins were traded. Lots of friends were made. And, we'll do it again!

I got to see pins that I never thought I'd see. Some of these collections were amazing.

I traded for my holy grail that I thought I could only dream about ~ The poolside mickey from the Dizpins cruise. Thanks a bunch Judy!

I especially wanted to thank everyone for being patient and trading with the kids. It meant so much to them!

How long before we do this again, guys? If new people came, we could probably do it sooner because they would be bringing pins that we haven't seen yet. Who else is out there in or near central New York that want to trade!

Chris :bounce:

It was Great to meet you guys, as well as the many others we met. Some we knew and even got to say "hello" to again! :jester:

We would deffinatly be up for doing this again in the not to distant future. It was a pleasure and fun trading with the children. We made some awesome trades and had some really nice conversations.

Thanks again for gettin' this little rag - tag - gang of central New Yorkers together, as well as our Canadien Neighbors :smooth:

We had a great time at the meet. Met some wonderful
people and we will keep in touch. The crazy Canucks went for a drive to help with pin withdrawal. Thanks for
some great trading and good memories.
TTFN
Bev aka Poohandtiggertoo
PS still looking for UDLB Eeeyore standing on his
head for my great boss.

Thanks for setting this up Chris!!!

Great to see and/or meet everyone. The kids were great and my DH and I (who don't have any ourselves) remarked about how well behaved they were!!

Thanks to everyone we traded with and for those allowing us to drool on their books!!!:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter