Thankful!

Just got back from a whirlwind trip to WDW. Drove from Central PA to NC Thursday. Picked up our DD and GS, and we headed to Art of Animation Friday. Hit MK Saturday and checked out the Marathon Route for DD for next year. Then headed back to NC Sunday and home Monday.

I walked into the house, and it's cold. And it's time for a new furnace. This one is 23 years old, and the last fix in November for a couple hundred bucks. This one would have been a good bit more than that, so we decided to replace the whole furnace and AC. I called the guy and he was here within an hour.

And this morning, I am thankful, because we are able to do these things. I hope this doesn't sound like I'm gloating. That's not my intent. I've been a glass half empty guy most of my life, and I'm suddenly realizing how fortunate we are.

That's wonderful!:) Not gloating at all to say you're grateful for your blessings!

I'm very grateful for my health and my family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!