Thank you!!!!

delswife

Love ya, Mean it!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thank you so much for bringing back this board!

You have no idea how happy I am to see it back!!!!!

WOW!:D Thank you! With DH in the reserves and the possibility of them hand selecting him to go as a "replacement" for someone, it is great to know this board is back!!! :D

It's nice to see this board, especially around this time of year when it's even more important to remember the men and women who are serving around the world and can't be with their families.

I spent many an hour on this board last winter, and even though my son is now home, I'm thrilled to see this board back in action. It was a "lifeline" for me!!!!

Another person glad to see the return of this board. My dear friend is home from his 8 mo deployment however a member of our church has a daughter in the Reserves who has been called to go to Iraq in January.

I am also VERY happy to see this board back!!! Thank you for bringing it back to us!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter