Thank You!

marshallabney

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that participates in this community. We just returned from 8 days in WDW, November 13th-20th. By implementing the strategies and taking advice laid out in these forums, we had an amazing trip! Yes, it started to become pretty crowded starting with last Saturday at MK; however, we used 9 FPs on that day, never waited much, zigged when everyone else seemed to be zagging, and rode every ride we ever could have wanted. The advice of refreshing for FPs is real! We rode FOP 4 times (family of 4, 3 of which were tall enough to ride), all with FPs, and only had 1 booked before we arrived. We rented DVC points and moved twice, but other than a slight magic band glitch, everything was seamless and wonderful. We snagged V&A Queen Victoria room reservations only 30 days out by refreshing over lunch one day, and it was truly one of the best dining experiences we've ever experienced. I would highly recommend Extra Hands for in-room babysitting, Brynne was fantastic and our girls loved her. We tried out the Minnie Vans 6 times and they were pretty good (great going resort to resort, not much better than the busses from park to park or resort to park). Anyway, these forums were invaluable, so thanks to all of the members, moderators, participants, and stalkers (which was me most of the time!).

:welcome: to DisBoards!

Happy that your trip went well.

Also glad you have come out of stalker mode. Look forward to having you add your experiences to the group.

Glad to hear your trip went so well. Sometimes the Boards seem to go in a negative direction, it's nice to know that most people still have a wonderful time in the most magic place on earth ! Everyone I know considers me a Disney "expert", but even after all my trips I still seem to learn new things on Disboards !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter