thank you Tyler and all your co-workers

katypop

DIS Veteran
hi Tyler,
sorry we never met(at least i don't think we did!) on my recent trip. i was at wdw apr27-may10 and just want to say the service the bus driver's give is superb. this was my 3rd trip using only disney busses and i am truly impressed. the driver's were pleasant and helpful.i had budgeted for a taxi twice, for after Hoop dee doo and the poly luau , but it was not necessary. both times i asked a bus driver 1st how to get back to my resort (i stayed at akl and csr) and the 1st time was directed to another bus, the 2nd time told to get on and they'd take me:) :) :) i did not even have to transfer busses. i only waited more than 5 or 10 min once while waiting for a bus from akl to mgm. i waited about 25min , all the time it was thundering around me, so i decided it was a sign i shouldn't go LOL and am glad i didn't, it poured and poured:p so...yes i am going to write wdw to tell them how impressed i was.
thanks again:D
katypop

I'm glad things worked out for you! :)

As for the bus to the Studios... my guess is that it was stuck in traffic at Blizzard Beach. When it starts storming like that, both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach turn into gridlock. The entrance and exit to both water parks were NOT designed well... Typhoon especially. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter