Thank You - Re: Target

GJM

DIS Veteran
I just want to thank everyone that has posted about the deals at Target. I went today for the paper towels & pepsi, I printed the coupons. While I was there I was looking at some of the other food, their prices on some items are better then the food stores where I am.

I just moved from NJ to Myrtle Beach, SC and I feel like I can't get the great deals at the food stores like NJ. I am loving Target - I wish it was a Super Target, I assume those stores have a bigger food section.

I needed band aids I went to CVS and got their brand, when I went to Target their brand was over $1 cheaper.

Thank you again!

We do the majority of our grocery shopping at Target (it is a SuperTarget). None of the regular grocery stores down here do double (or even triple) coupons like we were used to when we lived in Michigan. I've found Target to be the best priced and they have a pretty good selection too.

I want to say a HUGE thank you too about the Target deals. I have a son graduating high school this year and this stuff will be just what I need!!

You guys rock!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

I went to Target this morning too. I got the 2 packs of paper towels and 3 packs of pepsi. I used 2 $1.50 off coupons for the paper towels and 3 $1 coupons for the pepsi. I also used the $5 off any purchase WYB $20 paper towels. That coupon paid for the pepsi (The Pepsi was 3 for $8, then the $3 in coupons)!

I got that all for $17!

Thanks everyone.

Maggie

I have to say thank you too. Last night, I got:

8 12-packs of soda
4 chex mix bags
4 cheetos bags
4 lay's potato chips bags
2 boxes rice a roni
2 ketchups
4, 4 packs of seltzer soda
2 packs of the bounty

And the original cost was $85 - I got it for $45! Talk about crazy and we'll be in soda and snacks probably for the rest of the summer!

Thanks so much to the original poster of the target coupons this week! Such good deals! I went to Target on Monday and did the paper towels, but today I was back again LOL

I bought 2 boxes of Claritin (40 tablets each), Heinz ketchup, 2 Charmin, and a Kraft cheese. I had the Target coupons for $5 (Claritin), $5 (Charmin), and 2 for $. 75 (cheese and ketchup) plus 2 manufacturers coupons for the Claritin ($4 and $2)...total bill was $32 plus they gave me a $5 gift card - gotta love it :cool1:

My printer was acting up so I went to target to print them out. I printed out 10 coupons. I got 6 six packs and 4 twelve packs. When I got in line, he was telling me it was a limit of 1 coupon. I explained to him that I was just there 2 days ago and used 8! He called a manager and this young girl come over (mid 20's) and said, we'll let you get away with it this time, but next time don't go wasting our paper printing coupons, you can do it at home!!! I was in shock! Why have the printer in there if they didn't want anyone to use it??

this young girl come over (mid 20's) and said, we'll let you get away with it this time, but next time don't go wasting our paper printing coupons, you can do it at home!!! I was in shock! Why have the printer in there if they didn't want anyone to use it??

oh, I would definately call corporate about that - that was crossing the line, where are her customer service skills?

I agree I would also call corp. in regards to the way she talked to you. That was just so uncalled for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter