Thank-you OKW staff and management

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
My recent stay at OKW March 11-19 started with neighbours that obviously were having issues. Night one and two were loud and disturbing but on the third evening I was woken to a terrifying "domestic" dispute (assault) coming from the adjoining room. We could literally hear the screams, hits and swearing. My son immediately called for help and the police,disney police and alot of cast members came. They removed a man and spent a great deal of time with the others in the room. (yes sadly there were kids in this room). I felt so sorry for them. My granddaughter was terrified by the whole situation.
The next day my son went to speak to OKW management and we were moved from our studio to a 2 bedroom villa,my breakfast credit card charge at Olivias was removed and 150.00 credit was applied to our account.They said they were appreciative of the fact that we did something as sometimes people just don't want to get involved.
So thank-you OKW staff for all your kindness,
Hugs Mel

We all need to take care of each other. Thanks to your son and yourself for stepping up to do so. My heart goes out to the victims of the abuse. Good to hear that you received a quick response. Kudos to all of those good people. I hope the rest of your vacation went much better.

Nice to see a good deed rewarded, thumbs up to your son for doing the right thing

Kudos for doing the right thing in a difficult spot. Hope everything worked out as best as it could for the other family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter