THANK YOU!!! I have code next to my name!!!!!

sandy2002

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to say thank you! I would have never have known about calling to see if I have a code next to my name if I wouldn't have found this site. :flower: You all have been so helpful in making our Disney trip a wonderful one! I reserved the pop century resort for May 28 for 6 nights at a rate of $65.79 (including tax) a night for a total of about $395.00! :cool1: THANK YOU ALL!!!!

That is great! :goodvibes

(BTW, I never would of thought of it either and I got PORS in May for 88 a night with taxes.)

I was just wondering if I should up grade? I could get a moderate resort for the same time period for $88.09 a night including tax. Is it worth it. It will be my husband and I and 8yr old daughter. Any advice would be appreciated! :flower:

sandy2002 said:
I was just wondering if I should up grade? I could get a moderate resort for the same time period for $88.09 a night including tax. Is it worth it. It will be my husband and I and 8yr old daughter. Any advice would be appreciated! :flower:

Get thee to a telephone and call to upgrade NOW, lady! :banana:

It isn't every day you can get such a good price for a moderate - go for it!

sandy2002 said:

Here is my thought on that....

We have the same choice. Since refridgeators are $10 a night in values and free in mods and deluxes for us it was really only $10 more a night, and we love PORS. (we used to stay there back when it was Dixie Landings.) This will be our 1st time not at a DVC resort in a few years.)

One thing I like about the mods is they are fun and romantic for both adults and kids, unlike vaules that are fun for kids, but not romantic. :banana:

thanks guys for all of your help! :flower: Just one more quesiton...the code is also good for the wilderness lodge for $152.00 a night including tax. Which one would you take? The moderate for $88 or the deluxe for $152?

I would go with a moderate. While we loved WL, I don't think I'd choose it over POR or CSR for $64 more per night, but then we love the mods and don't really spend that much time in our room.... :flower:

I'd choose WL -- I really like the deluxe hotels though. Whether it is worth the price difference is a personal choice....

Another thing to consider if you haven't bought park passes yet is adding the package and MYW dining option. Others have had problems with that, but we were able to add that to our discount email pin code.

sandy2002 said:
thanks guys for all of your help! :flower: Just one more quesiton...the code is also good for the wilderness lodge for $152.00 a night including tax. Which one would you take? The moderate for $88 or the deluxe for $152?

sandy2002 said:
I just wanted to say thank you! I would have never have known about calling to see if I have a code next to my name if I wouldn't have found this site. :flower: You all have been so helpful in making our Disney trip a wonderful one! I reserved the pop century resort for May 28 for 6 nights at a rate of $65.79 (including tax) a night for a total of about $395.00! :cool1: THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Okay, I'm super new here, so please forgive my ignorance, but what are these wonderful codes I've been reading about, and how do you get one "next to your name?"

We are taking our 3 kids for the first time in the last weekend in August.
Here's us -- :grouphug: (well, on a good day anyway!!! ;) )

We are so excited, but my dreams are a bit bigger than my wallet!!

I've learned so much from you all just by lurking the last week or so, now I thought I'd join in and be part of the party!!

Thanks in advance for any help you can suggest!

Disney sends out pins randomly via snail mail and email. These pins are only good for the person whose name it is attached to and they are not general public discounts. Go to disney and sign up for their newsletter the Insider. When you sign up you can check a box that says that you want to receive special offers. I had heard of people who didn't get anything via snail mail or email but had one listed next to their name in Disney's database. I called and asked if I had one. I got very lucky and it turned out I did. The offer I received included taxes and was a value for $65.79/night, deluxe for $88.09/night and deluxe for $152.00. It never hurts to call and if you get someone who is rude hang up and call back. Good luck! I hope you get one! :flower:

I reserved the pop century resort for May 28 for 6 nights at a rate of $65.79
Is that a preferred room for that rate at POP?

sandy2002 said:
Go to disney and sign up for their newsletter the Insider. When you sign up you can check a box that says that you want to receive special offers. I had heard of people who didn't get anything via snail mail or email but had one listed next to their name in Disney's database. I called and asked if I had one. I got very lucky and it turned out I did. The offer I received included taxes and was a value for $65.79/night, deluxe for $88.09/night and deluxe for $152.00. It never hurts to call and if you get someone who is rude hang up and call back. Good luck! I hope you get one! :flower:

Wow, thank you very much for the insider info!!

I'm headed over to that site now!!

:disrocks:

I called last week and the CM did not find a code attached to my name. My DH called today and I got a room for $79 + tax at POR. I wanted POP, but DH was told this was all that was available. I still have no pin nukmber and I never received a post card or email. I hope it doesn't revert to rack when I get there.

I am finally happy. This was as good as my AP rate for POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter