• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you, Fabulous DISigners!! My T pics

Everything looks great. You did a wonderful job. One question --- I would like to know how you did the pressed penny containers - I would like to make them for the grandkids on our trip because they just love pressing the pennies every trip we go. TIA

before I printed them, i sized them down on a word document and held up the mini M&M tube to it to make sure i fit and they all did! I printed and taped them to the tubes. You can check out the designs on here, I think Natalie...donatalie....has them in her photo bucket! :thumbsup2

Melissa -

Wow! What a lot of work you've put into this. Just saw the links in another thread you just posted on about surprising the kids. We're suprising ours -8 and 12. This will be their 2nd trip.

I have kept going back and forth about doing shirts for this trip - I did some on our last trip. Wasn't sure about the newly turned 13 yr old but after seeing your shirts, I am going to make some.

I also got some great ideas for my gift bags that I'm making. So, thanks for that as well!

:rotfl2:
aww thank you!! I got him from a photobucket, not sure who's...if you cant find it, let me know and I'll try to get it posted here before we leave!

You have done an amzing job!!! You probably won't get this until you get until you get back, so I hope you had a great trip! But I have to know where you got the Grumpy design that doesn't do matching shirts? :rotfl2: That's what my DH thinks, but he has no idea how many shirt designs I have saved! Thanks!

You have done an amzing job!!! You probably won't get this until you get until you get back, so I hope you had a great trip! But I have to know where you got the Grumpy design that doesn't do matching shirts? :rotfl2: That's what my DH thinks, but he has no idea how many shirt designs I have saved! Thanks!

I got them from Kari' "Just for Grins' thread, aka rumblytumbly :thumbsup2

Kari, thank you soooo much!!! :hug:
I look forward to catching up on your daily grins when I get back!!!
~Melissa:flower3:

Hope you and the family have a great time Melissa! You have put so much time and effort into everything your boys are going to be so surprised! They will LOVE everything you have done for them!

Remember and post us lots of pictures of your boys and all their goodies!

Take care and have a fabulous time - your going to DISNEY girly!

Love
Carreen
xxx

have a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! Hope you surprise the little ones.

Tricia

:worship:

:surfweb: I am new to this sight and I do not know quite how to use it yet:confused3 , however I love it :love: and am so in Ahhhhhh:cloud9:! over the prep involved for your trip. You certainly are FaBulous!:cheer2: Would love to get some tips from you sometime.:idea:

Rose

I huge thank you to all you talented, giving, generous DISigners;
Thank you Veronica, Telynn, Kari, Natalie, Michelle, Crystal, Lisabell, Glenna, & Amy...and to anyone else who recognizes their work, THANK YOU!

DSCN3067.jpg

DSCN3068.jpg

DSCN3069.jpg

DSCN3070.jpg

DSCN3071.jpg

DSCN3072.jpg

DSCN3073.jpg

DSCN3074.jpg

DSCN3075.jpg

DSCN3076.jpg

DSCN3077.jpg

DSCN3078.jpg

DSCN3286.jpg

DSCN3320.jpg

DSCN3282.jpg

DSCN3283.jpg

DSCN3284.jpg

DSCN3287.jpg

DSCN3288.jpg

DSCN3327.jpg

DSCN3328.jpg

I have had a blast making them, thank you all again! My sons will be so excited to open one up each morning while at Disney!!

Much love to DISigners,
Melissa
Can you tell me where did you get the Disney Diva Design? I love it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter