Thank you everyone for your prayers...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
My brother finally called our parents and said he was okay but he was unsure of his wife as she worked just a few blocks east of the towers. He walked 58 blocks around to and from her building from his to get to her and while she was shaken she is okay. My Cousin who lives and works in lower manhatten was okay as well after a long day. His girlfriend was in WTC plaza as the building came down. We just heard from him and both are okay. She has a few scratches but she is fine. Our familys hearts and prayers go out to everyone in this time of need.

NAT, GLAD EVERYONE IS OKAY.

MY NEPHEW LIVES IN DC AND WE HAVE HEARD FROM HIM AND HE IS FINE, BUT HE DID LOSE A FRIEND. HE WAS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT ON ONE OF THE PLANES THAT CRASHED.

THIS HAS TOUCHED EVERYONE.

MARYLAND IS SO CLOSE TO DC THAT OUR WHOLE CITY HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN.

PRAY FOR PEACE.

DARLENE

Nat...I'm so happy to hear that your family is intact. Let's all keep praying for those which are not. In the coming days many of us will be touched personally by this horrific happening.

Nat & Family...We are so glad that your family in NY are safe...Thoughts are with our country as the days go by...Take care...Pam & Bud

Nat, I am so glad to read your family members & friends are still among us. My thoughts & prayers go out to everyone involved, to those who are still waiting, etc. God Bless America!

Nat, I'm so happy to learn your family is safe. It must have been agony waiting to hear. My prayers go out to all who have been touched by this horror.

Nat ,
Glad to hear your family is safe.

I can't express my feelings of helplesness as I watched the TV to everyone in NYC andD.C.
I will keep you all in my prayers.

Michael W Young

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!