Thank You CM

shpdem

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure where to post this, but i know there are people who work at disney and hopefully can pass this along to the right people. GLENNA a cm who answered my phone call today was extremely helpful today, and did a great job on helping me modify my reservation so that we would be able to still take our vacation to disney. So I plead that somebody please give her a nice big pat on the back for going beyond what she needed or had to do. I had called before and got a cm who seemed to be beyond clueless as to what was going on. So Disney definately needs more Glenna's working for them. Thanks again for the wonderful pixie dust.pixiedust:pixiedust:

o and she helped me save almost a $1000 which if she hadn't of done we would have had to cancel our trip.

Glad you can keep your trip. I know I have read other post that some CMs are having issues with the new computer system and aren't reading the discounts properly. Glad you were able to get someone who knew what they were doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!