Thank you cards for castmembers

cgdmom

Mouseketeer
the last time I cruised someone had shared a link to some disney themed thank yous to tuck in with tips for the castmembers ----Something like thanks for a magical cruise --with some captain mickey and gang motiff---I of course can't find it in my computer---does this sound familiar to anyone? thanks so much Jill

I had that site bookmarked and just checked for it and it's gone. We cruised a year ago and won't be again for several years so probably deleted it so as not to get me weepy! Did you try googling "Disney Cruise Thank You"? :confused3 I'm sure that's how I originally found it. Good luck!
:wave2: Linda

I have them in my favorites, it does work when I click on the link but not when I post here? :confused3 Tina

The website is no longer allowed to be posted on the DIS boards. Asking for or instructing how to find the information is also not allowed. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!