Thank you, anonymous angel...

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
A local flower shop just delivered a vase filled with the most beautiful roses and lovely thank you card. I can't stop looking at them. You sure made my day! This is the nicest surprise I've received in a long time. Thank you and big (((HUGS)))!

fd79412c.jpg

WOW! They're just beautiful! You're a lucky lady, Laura!

She's been hit by the Flower Faeries!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc (close cousins to the Tag Faeries)

LOL.....flower fairies!

I sure could use a rain fairy for my garden....:D

This is fun...everyday someoe different is getting them. Whoever is the flower fairy is a pretty special person.

Laura, you deserve them, you are a really nice and helpful person :) I'm so glad the flower faeries decided to send you some roses.

This is so cool to see this!!!!!! What a great place and they are going to some awesome people....I wonder if the flower fairy will show themself(ves) eventually?????? VERY COOL GUYS!!!

Wow, that is wonderful. I love to get unexpected flowers. Stephen sends them on occasion, and it just makes my day. Enjoy them. I love it, tag fairies and flower fairies, isn't the Dis great?

Awwwww! You've been touched by an angel too! That is so sweet!! :) :) Angels and fairies on the DIS! Next we'll be having pixies! ;) :) :)

They sure are pretty, but a must admit I like the kitties hanging on your wall even better. :teeth:

Groosch ***********...must be sumone who thinks yer did sumthing special!!! Maybe it was what yer did fer Stephanine and her family!?!!....In any case...yer deserved it! :)

You deserve them ***********....enjoy your beautiful flowers

Originally posted by Goofyposter
Groosch ***********...must be sumone who thinks yer did sumthing special!!! Maybe it was what yer did fer Stephanine and her family!?!!....In any case...yer deserved it! :)

Exactly, GP... you're one smart dawg! There was a thank-you note enclosed:

<b>Laura... A special family's trip to Walt Disney World has been made even more magical by having been touched by your beautiful heart! From all your friends on the DIS. </b>

I'll keep the card forever! :D What a great DIS community we have! You all are so kind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!